Melody

I was sitting on the couch, playing with Tammi. Slendy came up to me.

"S-Schelby .... we need to talk" He said sitting next to me.

"Oh, Sure" I said turning my attention to him.

He let out one of his tenticals to play with Tammi. He sighed and said, "Schelby, I had to get your information so you can stay. Your real name isn't Schelby, it's Melody. You're adopted." I froze. I had no clue what to say, tears stung my eyes. He continued "Well, and if you're gonna stay, you have to kill. We have a few people you have to kill to stay. Once you get the list, you'll have forty eight hours to kill them."

I swallowed heavily. It felt cold. I had to kill people to stay.

Slender left to the kitchen. Tears stung my eyes. I saw Masky came in with cheesecake. "Hey Schelby, What's up?" he said, sitting next to me.

Tears stream down my face and I look down, not responding.

Masky set down the cheesecake on the coffee table and held me close. "Schelby, What's wrong?"

I sniffed "Th-that's not my name." I said sniffling.

He paused, then hugged me tighter. "Everything is alright Melody" He said and started stroking my hair.

I looked up at him, He looked down and his hand stopped at the middle of the back of my head. We stared into each others eyes for a while. I then lifted his mask off, he still looked down at me.

I looked down at his lips then back at his eyes. It was just .... So tempting. I pressed my lips against his. I pulled back and see a surprised look on his face. I cringe and got up and picked up Tammi and headed to my room. I set Tammi in her crib and she falls asleep almost instantly. I turned around to see Masky. "Melody, I-"

I look away and sit on my bed. He wraps his hands around my waist from behind me and I feel the springs go down behind me, suggesting that he sat down. He wraps his arms around my waist then places his head on my shoulder. "Everything is alright Melody, I-" he said then paused. "I-I kinda liked it." he said. I looked at him, he was staring up at me. I pressed my lips against his. He kissed back. He laid me down and climbed on top of me. He bent down and started kissing me. I kissed him back. He twirled my hair in his fingersas his kissed me. He then pressed his body against mine. Tammi started crying.

I sighed and Masky got off of me. He went over to Tammi. "Hey there little girl, what's the matter?" She calmed down a bit, but was still sobbing. He smiled and picked her up and sniffed her. "Eww, you stink bug." he said then giggled. He took her to the change station at the corner of the room and changed her dipper perfectly. I smiled and watched him. He picked her up and placed her on his hip. he smiled "You don't have to raise her alone, ya know"

I smiled. "yeah"