Birthday Party

Tammi's POV

I woke up and tried to remember where I was. I realized I was in Ben's room and I have been since I heard he was getting banished. I really didn't want him to go. He was fast asleep so I snuggled back up to his chest, which woke him up.

He rubbed his eyes. "Ugh, Tammi. What time is it?" Ben asked groggily. He looked over at his alarm clock then slowly got out of bed, then turned around and picked me up out of bed and placed me on the floor. He pointed at the door "Go get dressed, I'll braid your hair." He said a bit excitedly.

I rushed to my room and looked in my closet for a dress. I picked up the green one with black trimming and quickly put it on, grabbed my brush and ran twords Ben's room. He smiled then gentally brushed my hair, then started braiding. He then finished it off with the pony tail. I smiled, hugged him and he hugged me really tight.

We soon went into the living room and saw ballons everywhere and "Happy Birthday" hanging from the ceiling. I smiled. I knew today was gonna be a fun day.

Sally came up to me. "Come on, lets go play in the tree house." She said. I jumped excitedly and she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the tree house. We let the ladder up and played for a while.

Soon Eyeless Jack came out "HEY" he yelled "COME ON DOWN."

"NO." I yelled down at him through the window.

"COME DOWN OR I'M COMING UP." He said.

Sally came up to the window "NO BOYS ALLOWED."

"YEAH." I yelled in agreement.

he sighed. "FINE, I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO GET SLENDY UP AND GET YOU TOO."

We looked at each other then let down the ladder and came down. We ran in the house and Jack lagged behind. We made it inside and sat down at the table.

Slender soon came out with the cake and sang "Happy Birthday" to me and everyone else sang along. He set the cake in front of me. "Make a wish" my mum said cheerfully. I clenched my fists. I wish Ben wasn't leaving  i thought to myself then blew out the candles. Everyone clapped. I knew my wish wouldn't come true, but I had to try.

A/N: Short chapter is short. Hoped you enjoyed it. Just a couple of chapters left. I decided to post the last one on a Friday, which will be coming soon.

Vote it up and add it to your library. Thank you.

~Mystery Mel0dy