Dinner with Zalgo

Hey guys. I know I was supposed to update this Monday, but it was a very long chapter and I was busy. It's going to be a weird week next week for me because if state exams that's pretty big and puts me where I am next school year. Well, sorry for not updating Monday, this is a pretty big chapter to make up for it. AND WHY DON'T YOU GUYS VOTE THIS UP??!!?!?!?!? Seriously, this has like 1 vote and I feel like bo one likes it anymore. I'm not trying to get attention, but sireously. I feel like you guys don't like it anymore. I improved my wrighting quite a lot when I had the big break. The only reason I came back to this story is so I can put back Killer Dad up again without any spoilers from this story because I AM putting Melody and Tammi in there.

Please add this story to your library and vote it up and comment, that's all I ask for, for all my hard work in this story. It was tough for me putting another chapter after seven months along Melody's pregnancy because my boyfriend at the time's name was Zac, I was gonna kill him off later, but I got rid of him so I wouldn't have to deal with him anymore. Anyway, enjoy this chapter because this is the last few.

Masky/Tim's POV

I walked up to Slender in the kitchen after Melody got in the shower.

"Slender, can I ask you something?" I wondered.

"Of course Masky, you can ask me anything." he said.

I looked around and pulled out a velvet box from my pocket. "I've been meaning to ask Melody to marry me. I was wondering if I can get your blessing."

He looked at the box then back at me. "Well, I'm not really the one you should ask. Zalgo has to approve of the marriage first. He's coming for a big dinner tomorrow and I have to get some stuff ready today." He said then placed a hand on my shoulder. "I will put in a good word for it. But in the mean time, you can help me get this stuff ready." I nodded and he handed me a key. "This is for the table and chairs. It's in the basement. You know which door it's behind. Put the table and chairs in the big room down there."

I nodded and walk down to the basement and went to the door where the table and chairs were stored. I pull out the table and drag it to the biggest room down here. when I was walking back to the closet. I saw the door open.

"Need help?" I heard in Ben's voice.

I smiled "yeah". We moved the chairs by the table and carried the big chair for Zalgo together.

We soon went back to the living room and Ben plopped on the couch then Tammi crawled up on him. Melody came out of the bathroom fully clothed, yet drying her hair. She came up to me and kissed me "hey sweetie" she said when she realesed.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and smiled. "Hello my darling." she buried her face in my shoulder and I held her close.

I woke up, holding Melody in my arms. I carefully slipped out of the bed and headed to the living room. I looked on the couch and saw Zalgo sitting down while he was talking to Slender.

Zalgo looked over at me. "Oh, hey Masky. I heard you have a child now. Congratulations. Even though we all know it's from rape". He said a bit sarcastic towards the end.

God, he makes me mad. "Yes, I do have a child. In fact, SHE'S almost four years old" I retorted.

"Hmph" Zalgo huffed. "What's her name?" He asked.

"Tammi, her name is Tammi." I told him.

He smirked. "Can you perhaps bring Tammi out, or is she sleeping?" Zalgo asked.

"I think she-" I got cut of by feeling something grab my leg. I looked down and saw Tammi hugging my leg. "Oh, looks like she's up."

Tammi giggled and bounced a bit "Daddy" she said excitedly.