to the underworld

9 months

I wake up to a pain in my belly, then I remember I had a dream where a tiger was eating me, belly first. I heard the door bell ring so I try and get up and go get it. there was a note. I got on my knees and pick it up to read it.

Dear Schelby,

You're going into labor, however, we can't let you go to a human hospital because this is a pasta baby, and humans may be coming to get you now. Don't worry, Hoodie is here to take you to the Underworld to have our baby. I know you won't want to stay with us knowing that I'll be there, but you need to stay or you and the baby will be murdered. Anyways, see you soon, and our little bundle of joy too.

~Maskey

At that, I wailed in pain. My belly hurt a lot more. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Hoodie.

"Br3@th" he said. I breathed heavily. He helped me up and rushed me to the car, driving us off to an abandoned hospital. We found a portal because I was not taking the well.

He lead me inside a giant, brick mansion and rushed me off to the medical room.

Masky soon came in "Well, Slendy or Ben don't feel comfortable delivering the baby, so I have to" He said.

I shot a look at him "why?"

"they said 'its your fucking child, you deliver it' so here I am" he said shrugging a bit.

I rolled my eyes "Fine, let's get this over with" I said then wailed in pain again.

"Schelby, it's time to push" Masky said.