Chapter Twelve - Let the War Begin

LISTEN UP THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

FOR EVEYONE WHO IS READING THIS STORY PLEASE GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING AND RE-READ THE FIRST CHAPTER I HAD TO ADD A FEW THINGS TO WORK WITH THIS NEW CHAPTER SO UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SERIOUSLY CONFUSED GO BACK TO THE FIRST FOUR OR SO CHAPTERS AND GIVE THEM ANOTHER LOOK THROUGH SO YOU'RE UP TO DATE.

THANKS!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh my god," I hissed again as I paced around Carrie's room my heart pounding in my chest, "I mean what the hell is going on!" I wailed and Carrie cringed for the hundreth time.

"Siah I-" Carrie started and I snarled,

"Hush!" I growled and Carrie seemed to fold in on herself and her hazel blue eyes flashed between normal and yellow.

"How could this have even happened!" I demanded "You're human, James is human, Kristie was human!"

"SIAH!" Carrie shouted and I froze, "I know this is confusing but you are taking it worse than I am and I'm the one who just found out I am some wolf highbred thing! Now try to calm down" she comanded.

I still continued to pace around but my pulse had slowed and my mind had cleared. Carrie sat on the bed sniffling and an arrow of guilt peirced my heart.

"So Crete was-" I said pausing,

"Being an Ass" she sniffled and my lips pulled off of my teeth.

"I'll shred him" I growled and Carrie looked shocked than gave a sad laugh,

"How did you go from flipping out to telling me that you're going to rip my ex-boyfriend to peices" Carrie asked and I shrugged,

"Absolutly nothing, so where would you say he would be right now?" I asked and she smiled.

"You're not going to hurt anyone Siah" she said.

Hours ticked by like seconds until the soft light of morning began to stream through the curtians. With a yawn I streatched my arms over my head,

"Well that was one of the most hellish nights of my life" I groaned and Carrie nodded, dark circles lining the bottom of her eyes.

"SIAH!" A voice screamed ripping through the air and I jumped before racing to the window.

Two wolves stood below the window: one as black as night, and the second the color of the forest floor during the fall.

"Khoal?" I shouted down and the black wolf shook it's pelt,

'What's wrong?' I questioned pushing the thought to him skimming past the mind of the second wolf.

'A fights on it's way we've gotta leave' He growled up and to reasure what he said the sounds of dozens of snarls erupted from the woods followed by gunshoots.

"What the Hell is going on!" I hissed and ducked back inside the house.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

sorry it's short a longer upload is on it's way. Ohhhhhhhhhhh what's going on! ! ! ! !