Walkin out

3rd Person (a.k.a. noone) POV:

Kensi sits on the bed waiting for someone to come in, either Sam or Callen, to get her out of here. Staring blankly at the wall and trying to rid all the thoughts from her head, Kensi doesn't hear the door open and close or notice the peron in the room until they are standing in front of her.

Startled kensi looks up to see Callen. Callen is trying to keep a straight face and act as if it doesn't bother him as much as it is. Kensi slowly stands up and takes a step towards Callen. For a moment they both stand there looking at each other. 

"What's going to happen to him." voice barely above a whisper. While Kensi didn't mention a name she didn't have to for Callen to know she meant Deeks.

"H-He's in surgery, took a lot of shrapnel they're trying to get it all out." Callen stutters as he struggles to keep his voice even. The last thing he wants to do is break down in front of Kensi who's already on the verge of tears. 

Kensi walks over to the door and down the hall leaving Callen a split second to wonder what caused her to walk away. "Kensi!" Callen shouts down the hall in her direction. He takes off toward Kensi who is in the elevator hitting the button for the door to close before Callen can get in. Unfortunately her attempts down work and he manages to get in leaving them the only two in the small gray elevator. 

"Kensi what was that you can't leave, you -"

"I'm going whether you like it or not, have Sam or better yet you go sign me out and leave me alone." Kensi interrupts. Her voice cold with no trace of emotion. Callen looks at her in surprise and shock. He reaches over and turns the elevator off then quickly moves so he is standing in front of the switches making them out of Kensi's reach. 

"No you are going back upstairs Kens, you have a concussion and haven't been released. " Callin says in a hurry trying to make Kensi see the reason behind doing what he says, " And Deeks is in surgery I'm sure he wants - "

"Don't try to make me come back up stairs and do not use Deeks to guilt trip me into going back up." venom drips from Kensi's voice as she gives Callen a stare cold and harsh enough to make anyone squirm. 

"I'm not using him as a guilt trip, i just think you should stay here with him instead of running out of here." He speaks slowly in case of aggravating her. The last thing he needs is a pissed Kensi to deal with to.

"Maybe i just wanted to go for a walk Callin! I don't have to stay if i don't want to. Deeks will be fine without me for now." Kensi says as she slowly moves closer to him. "Move out of my way now." Her voice so low and cold it makes the hair on the back of his neck stand up, the fact she made sure to draw out each word did not help. 

Callin feeling it would be a better idea to just let her go to calm down instead of starting a fight moves out of the way after a moments hesitation. Kensi turns on the elevator which opens on the main floor less then 5 seconds later. She gets out and callin watches as she walks right out the front doors. He quickly pulls out his phone and calls Eric. 

"Everything Okay  Callin?" Eric voices urgently as soon as he answers.

"I need you to track someone," Callin pauses before he continues," Kensi just left the hospital and i need you to keep me updated on her whereabouts."

"Alright," The faint sound of Eric typing in his keyboard is heard in the background,"Any idea where she's headed."

"No clue." With that Callin hung up, got back in the elevator and went back up to the floor of the blast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ 

Okay so sorry it took forever had some family and school stuff going on. 

Anyway im thinking only a few more chapters of this before i end it :/. Do you guys think i should or should i keep going? Lemme know! 

Vote and read :)