Densi - NCIS LA FANFICTION

Kensi POV:
Did I just hear him right? Did he say "Its a Love Story" , I thought as I stared at him as he drifted off to sleep. Seeing my partner so traumatized broke my heart. I couldn't imagine how he must have felt. He was asleep and lying next to me. The butterflies in my stomach raced.
 We were something more than partners but it didn't feel like the right time to try be more.

Deeks had been through some pretty horrible torture, he wasn't trained for it like the rest of us. Especially Sam being a navy SEAL who had been through worse than this. I looked next to me at Deeks and found my self study his rugged yet extremely handsome features. His golden brown hair that somehow manages to always look just right, his jaw, his lips. 

I looked at his lips and remembered the first time we had ever kissed on the lips. We had been undercover as a married couple trying to figure out who the handlers for a group of Russian sleeper agents had been. We had went over to one of the neighbors houses for dinner.

""You really think one of them is the handler?" asked Deeks. I could tell he was trying to grasp the concept. "Well they are pushing the booze, asking a whole lot of personal questions ," I  half said half whispered checking over my shoulder to make sure they wouldn't catch us snooping through their drawers while they were getting drink refills for us in the kitchen. "That's true," Deeks added, he was going through a cabinet, "and every time we ask them something they do change the subject." "Exactly" I said, he finally got what I was saying.  He pushed the cabinet drawer closed slowly then looked at me with a confused look.   I looked at him "Why are you staring at me? We're supposed to be married, husbands don't stare at their wives." "Just trying to figure out where you hid your gun." Deeks said looking me up and down. "Can you do it without staring?" I asked, I felt a little uncomfortable having him checking me out. "You are carrying right?" "Of course I'm carrying!" "Then where..." I heard footsteps heading our way and we didn't have time to make it back to our seats so I kissed Deeks. Yes I kissed DEEKS. I did it to protect the cover so they wouldn't think we were snooping. These could be trained Russian sleeper agents. I moved closer and pulled him in. I put my hands on his neck and pulled him in to a kiss. His lips were so soft. I remember him tensing up when my lips first touched his. I could tell he was shocked by my actions. After a second he hesitantly kissed me back not sure what was going on. I knew he liked me even though he used me as a wingman/bait. For a moment I forgot about the Russian sleeper agents, the mission, everything. After a few seconds I pulled away when I heard them  say something. I remember feeling a bit dizzy and happy, bubbly even after kissing Deeks. I started blushing and I knew it as I tried to play it off saying that it was all the cocktails. Looking over at Deeks I could tell he was still trying to process what had happened and somehow managed play it off coolly'

That was when I developed a little crush on Deeks. It was small but enough to give me those little butterflies everytime we touched...

| A/N :  ~  I DO NOT OWN NCIS LA OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO CBS AND SHANE BRENNAN ~  

~ OK so like I said this is my FIRST fan fiction. I'm gonna try and update a lot maybe once or twice a week hopefully more. If you have any ideas or thoughts let me know and ill try to use them and give ya credit for them! It's not that far along yet but I have a three day weekend and im gonna try to get maybe three or four more chapters done!

COMMENT and VOTE PLEASE!!!! (: