Stalkers

Deeks POV:

We drove back to work and had a mountain of files to go through of possible suspects. It was long, tedious work and I couldn't keep my mind from wandering. I kept thinking about who might have done something like this or would even want to. I kept thinking about the torture, when Kensi had come in. I thought that she was going to get me out but when she looked at me with her mismatched puppy dog eyes and said I had to stay here I felt completely crushed. When I finally I got out and i'm in the hospital I remember Kensi being next to me before I went into surgery I could see she was scared and concerned. All my thoughts kept coming back to Kensi, I tried to not think about her but I couldn't help it there was just something about her.

"Deeks, Deeks!" I looked up to see Kensi standing with her bag over her shoulder ready to leave. I looked around the bullpen but Sam and Callen had already left.

"You wanna come over to my house for a movie and a beer?" 

"Sure what are we going to watch?" I asked as I grabbed my stuff and headed outside top Kensi's car her walking right beside me.

"How about a Titanic?" Kensi looked at me like she already knew what I was going to say.

"I know Titanic's your favorite movie but could we please watch something else?" I whined as we pulled out and started driving yet another different way to her house. She always di that so did Callen and Sam, they were all so paranoid.

"Oh come on Deeks we haven't watched it forever, pleeeassseeeee!" She begged I looked over at her and gave in.

"Fine, but your paying for the beer!" I said as she pulled into the convenience store a few blocks from her apartment. Kensi went inside and I watched as she went to get the beer and got stuck behind this old lady who was paying for all of her stuff in change. She finally finished and scurried out to her car that was parked next to ours. While Kensi was paying for the beer I looked around the dark parking lot and thought I saw something in the corner. I squinted and made out the shape of a dark van. Kensi opens the car door and I jump an inch in the air.

"You alright there partner?" Kensi looked at me and smiled.

"Just scared me. Do you see that van over there in the corner?" I said still trying to make out a license plate and a driver. Kensi looked over in that direction squinted then started pulling out. "Deeks I'm sure your just imagining it and even so its probably the guy who's working or its making a delivery or something."

"I don't think so Kens, I'm pretty sure..." All of the sudden blinding headlights turned on and the van I had seen sitting in the corner pulled out and started in our direction, fast.

"KENSI!" I screamed as she started driving away trying to outrun the van that kept getting closer.

"Believe me now?!" I said looking over my shoulder, the van was trying to run us off the road.

"DEEKS THIS IS NOT THE TIME!" Kensi yelled as she tried to get away pull in front of the van.

"KENSI WATCH OUT FOR......"  I screamed as Kensi turned the wheel trying to avoid hitting the car that had pulled out from nowhere. Our car swerved across the road before it skidded to a stop.

"COME ON , COME ON! " yelled Kensi as she tried backed up.

Bright white headlights filled the car coming from the passenger side. Suddenly the car jerked and I let out a scream as I felt a sharp pain go through my legs. The van didn't brake when they hit us and instead kept on the gas pushing the car another 100 or so feet before stopping. I looked over at Kensi who was unconscious with her head resting on the steering wheel.

"KENSI!!!!" I reached over and shook her shoulder "KENSI WAKE UP" I tried to move my legs but I felt another sharp pain go through them. I looked down and saw my legs were wedged in the car from the car door being dented in.

"What... what the  hell..?" I looked over and saw Kensi moving, moaning from pain. Suddenly her car door opened and a man dreesed in all black with a ski mask on and a machine gun grabbed Kensi out of the car holding it to her head and she fell like dead weight to the ground.

"KENSI! HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING KENSI!" I reached for my gun but it was out of reach another man tried to open my car door to get me out but it would move so he broke my window and tried to pull me through. I punched him in the face and he hit me hard across the face in return then yelled "He's stuck! Leave him" to someone before retreating to there van with a barely conscious Kensi  and speeding off.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed the number for Tech hoping Eric would still be there.

"Hey Deeks what's up?" Eric said from the other side of the line.

"Eric pull all surveillance from my current GPS location. A masked man in with a machine gun and his friend took Kensi and drove off in a dark van, I couldn't make out a driver face or a licience plate im pretty sure the van didn't have any." I said as fast as I could before groaning as I tried to work myself free.

"WHAT THEY HAVE KENSI?! Alright ill get right on Deeks and Ambulance is on route." I could hear the panic in Eric's voice

I hung up and called Callen.

"Whats up Deeks?" I heard Callen say from the other end of the line with a mouth full of food.

"Kensi was taken a few minutes ago and..."

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SHE WAS TAKEN?!?!?!?!" Callen screamed into the phone I heard Sam in the backround trying to calm G down.

I hear the ambulance pull up and  the paramedics trying to get the door open. "Deeks whats going on? whos that?"

"It's the paramedics they just got here I'm still stuck in the car otherwise they would've taken me along with Kensi but they couldn't get me out. Callen I got to go" I hung up on Callen and then I felt one of the paramedics inject something in my arm and everything faded to black.

A/N ~ sorry it took me so long to update this chapter. I knew what I wanted the story to do but I didn't know how to get there it was kinda hard to figure out.

COMMENT VOTE!

~I don't own ncis la or the character blah blah blah~