Recreated

Last time on NCIS LA:

The amount of blood everywhere shocked me and the layout of everything was extremely familiar. Then it hit me, everything was set-up and recreated the exact same way as were we found Sam and Deeks. I looked at Callen who had also noticed and was shocked just as much as I was. I looked at Sam and Deeks and could see a hint of fear in there eyes. I looked right at Deeks who looked right into my eyes before turning around and going upstairs.

"Deeks!" I called out as I followed him up the stairs. He went out the closet door which led to the back yard and turned to look at me.

"Deeks are you ok?" I asked my partner who was only a few inches away from me. He looked straight into my eyes and opened his mouth to speak.

"Kensi I...." 

DEEKS POV:

There I was standing in the basement of the house looking at the crime scene and it was as close as a replica of were Sam and I were tortured it was scary. I looked at Sam and he was shocked and I could tell he believed me about someone doing this to get to us. I turned around and ran up the stairs. I could hear Kensi yell my name as she followed me. I needed to clear my head so I headed out the closet door to the backyard. I heard Kensi come out behind me and shut the door. I turned to look at my partner who was only a few inches away from me.

"Deeks are you ok?" She asked as she stared at me with her mismatched brown eyes full of concern.

"Kensi I don't what to do anymore, I was finally able to put the torture behind me and now someone is doing there best to make torture Sam and I again but this time they show us what would have happened, what should've happened." I whispered to my partner. She looked at me and didn't say anything. Instead she moved closer and pulled me into a tight embrace. This completely shocked me as she pulled away she looked into my eyes.

"If you ever want to talk or not talk at all, I'm here for you. I always have been and always will be."

KENSI POV

"If you ever want to talk or not talk at all, I'm here for you. I always have been and always will be." I said to Deeks in a comforting tone. I really wish that he hadn't come along, he was already so hurt and now someone was trying to hurt him even more and they were hurting me to because it hurt me to see Deeks like this.

"We will find who did this Deeks I promise. Why don't you go wait in the car while i finish checking out the crime scene with Callen." Deeks looked at me and nodded. I handed him the car keys and started walking back toward the crime scene. I couldn't help but think of Deeks. He meant so much to me and I hate seeing him hurt like this.

 'Hey Callen where's Sam?"  

"He went to talk to the officers who responded to the anonymous tip. Eric is tracing to see if he can find out who called it in and if possible the location."

"Alright we need to find whoever did this and fast, the list of people has to small its not like this was public knowledge."

"It's classified so there's people in the agency who don't even know it happened or all the details. Siderov may have told someone he doesn't tell a lot of people or spread gossip about what he did that how he went without getting caught for so long."

"True, are we done here or can we head back?" I asked wanting to go an see Deeks and make sure he was OK. I knew he would be fine but I just wanted to be near him because I got a sense of security knowing he was there and everything was going to be alright. What am I thinking? Deeks is just my partner and I knew he would be fine. But yet I just wanted him near me.

"Kensi!! Hey what where you thinking about?" Callen asked as he looked at me with concern on his face

"Just the case.. We should get going." I said as I followed Callen up the stairs and outside to the cars.

I got in my car and looked at Deeks in the passenger seat.

"How are you holding up?" I asked quietly.

"Fine" I looked at Deeks and knew he wasn't fine.

"Even though you say your fine, I know your not so you might as well stop lying to me and tell me what's wrong."

"I'm good, great even. can we head back to work now?" Deeks wouldn't look at me and kept staring out the passenger window.

I sighed and figured it would be useless to try and figure him out right now so I headed back to work.

^*^*^*^*^*^

A/N~ Sorry it took me so long to update! ill have another chapter up tomorrow or tonight or sometime soon. Let me know what you think so far, im going to get some Densi stuff going in the next chapter for sure. I know what I want to happen just trying to figure how to get there. Please COMMENT AND VOTE!!!