Checking up

Chapter  : 14

DEEKS POV:

The last few days were kinda of weird, i mean i kissed Kensi. Well she kissed me but i kissed back so its the same thing. I dont think we are officially a thing but I'm not really sure. All I know is that i really care about Kensi and I hope things work out. I don't want what happened with my last partner to happen with Kensi.

My old partner and I hooked up and it messed everything up. Sure I cared about her but its nothing compared to how i feel about Kensi. So I decided to take it as slow as i could but not so slow that she doesnt want to be together.

Eric came into OPS in his usual outfit, shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops.

"Morning Eric, how was the surf today?" 

"Pretty good, lot of those wanna-be's out there stealing my waves. And they couldn't even stay up long enough to ride them out!"

"I know how you feel man, they can be annoying." 

My phone buzzed vibrating my whole desk.Eric walked over and started making himself some coffee when my phone went off. It was a text from Kensi.

KENSI: Hey get to the hospital ASAP

 DEEKS: On my way whats wrong?

KENSI: Just get here now get Sam and Callen 

"Eric i need you to check hospital surveillance at and around Kensi's room. Look for anything suspicious and let me know. Hurry!!!"

Eric ran upstairs without another word and straight into OPS. Something was definitely wrong i grabbed my gun and bag and ran out of OPS, got in my car and pulled out. I callen Sam and Callen.

C: Whats up Deeks?

D: Are you with Sam?

S: I'm here Deeks what's wrong?

D: Kensi just texted i think somethings wrong i'm headed to the hospital right now.

C: We'll meet you there we are 5 minutes away.

I pressed down a little harder on the gas pedal.

KENSI POV: 

I woke up in my tiny white hospital room. I still felt drowsy from the medicine they had given me to numb the pain and  It was getting really annoying being in here, luckily i get discharged in a few days. I glanced around my room and see a black figure standing in the corner. Their back was toward me and they were looking out the window that faced the parking lot. 

"um hi , can i help you?" I didn't know who this guy was and obviously he wasn't hospital staff. I looked at the door which is closed and the window into the hospital had the blinds down and closed.

"Agent Blye, have you forgotten me all ready?" I recognized the voice instantly. It was Janvier. He turned to face me. 

"What do you want Janvier?" I spat

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Agent Blye no need for the hostility." He walked across the room and sat down in the chair that was suddenly way to close to my bed. I slowly scooched away from him. 

 "i see you are recovering well." He looked over the paper the nurse left on my nightstand. 

"Did you come for ma reason or just to piss me off?" He really was starting to annoy me.

"Oh yeah, I did come for a reason other than to see you lay here stuck in a hospital." He smirked before continuing " I wanted to make sure you get my message to Callen that i will kill everyone in your team and there is nothing he can do to stop it."

"Why don't you just tell him yourself?"

Janvier stood up went to the window by the door and opened the blinds, not much but just enough to see the hallway outside my hospital room. "I plan to show him instead."

"What are you looking for?" I was puzzled by his behavior, he wasn't making any sense. I reached under my pillow for my phone but it wasn't there. I looked over at Janvier and saw my phone in one hand and a burn phone in the other. I got up quietly thankful that he was more focused on what was going outside the window. I i looked out the window and saw them come out of the elevator.

DEEKS POV:

I arrived at the hospital and pulled up next to Sam and Callen. I got up and we went inside taking the elevator up to Kensi's floor. 

"Eric said that the security cameras crashed about 15 minutes ago. Then came back on 2 minutes later." Sam briefed me as we neared the 4th floor. The elevator came to a stop and we walked off the elevator. We slowly made our way to kensi's room keeping our eyes open for any threats or dangers. The hallway was empty except for a couple of nurses at the nurse station and an abandoned custodian cart up ahead. 

I looked at Kensi's room picking up speed, I had a feeling something was really wrong. I couldn't really see Kensi but i Heard someone scream something loudly. I immediately recognized Kensi's scream and i pulled out my gun. 

"THE CART," I heard Kensi screech. I ran over to the cart and looked at the cart. It wasn't until i looked at the bottom did i see C4 taped to the bottom with a cellphone.

"BOMB" I screamed as Sam Callen and I ran for cover. I looked back towards Kensi's room and all I saw was Janvier standing on the windowsill with phone then he fell. 

As i managed to get around the corner I see a blast went of sending debris in all directions before i feel something hit me and i fall black out.