Blown Away

Chapter 11 ~ Blown Away

DEEKS POV:

We pulled up out front of the old building with SWAT. Everyone was extremely quiet as we got the gear ready and took our positions around the buildings.

Callen looked at Sam and I and we nodded. "When we enter be quiet and quick. Unknown number hostiles. At least one hostage, she is one of ours." Callen spoke into his radio "Ready. Go." We pushed the door open and entered the poorly light room. It smelled moldy and dank. The three of us and two SWAT guys headed to the basement. At the bottom of the stairs there was a long hallway of doors we opened each door one by one clearing the rooms as we go down the hall. As we closed into the end there's another hallway that split left from the one we were on. The two SWAT guys went to go check the few doors. We had reached the end of our hallway with only three more doors to clear. I open the one to the left of us and see a man laying face first floor shot execution style. I checked the room making sure no one was hiding in there still. The room had no one in it, well aside from the dead guy. I gave a quick nod to Sam who then opens the door to the left, he clears the room and gives us the 'clear' nod. Sam and Callen stand on one side of the door and I on the other. The last door directly in front of us was what looks to be a heavy solid metal door. Callen gently pushed down on the handle. It was locked, great just our luck, I lightly tapped on the door.

A muffled voice came from the other side of the door, "Don't come in!"

"Kensi, is that you?" I loudly asked hoping it was and that she would be alright.

"Yeah, listen to me,  you need to get yourselves and any guys you have in this building out immediately."

"Kensi what's going on, are you alone?" Callen yelled back.

"Yeah i'm alone In here, the guys who kidnapped me left about 5 minutes ago, just before you guys came. He's probably long gone by now. You guys need to leave right now and call bomb squad." Her voice shaky. Callen looked at Sam who was on the phone with bomb squad.

"Kensi can you see the bomb?"

"No but I don't know if it's wired to the door." 

"Kensi do you know where bomb is?" I asked. Hopefully it wasn't a really really big one where we had to evacuate the surrounding blocks.

"I cant see it but I know its here not sure how big. Guys please get out of here." Kensi begged weakly. She didn't sound good but then again nobody really does after being tortured.

"Bomb squad will be here in 5 minutes." Sam informed us, the two SWAT guys came around the corner.

"Your going to want to see this." Said the shorter of the two guys. Callen motioned for Sam to stay with Kensi and for me to come check this out with him. The SWAT guy led us to a door that had had stairs going underground.

"This isn't on the blueprints Eric sent us. Did you check down there yet?" Callen asked the SWAT guy while calling Eric.

"Yes sir, It leads to a parking lot next door. It isn't professionally done and by the looks of it fairly new and done in a hurry.

"Alright thanks." Callen walked back over to Sam and put Eric on speaker.

CALLEN: Eric you're on speaker Deeks and Sam are here.

ERIC: The stairway isn't on the blueprints and there weren't any pending requests to build. That's definitely how he got out. I'll check surveillance cameras and see if I can catch anyone leaving.

ME: How long until bomb squad gets here?

NELL: They just arrived and they're headed your way now.

SAM: I'm going to send you a picture of a man that was found dead in one of the room see if you can identify him.

NELL: On it. Be safe guys and get her back.

CALLEN: We will bomb squads here let you know soon.

Callen hung up and we moved out of the bomb squads way.

"Agent Blye, I'm from Bomb Squad my name is Peter Blankert. Can you see any wires around the door or any devices?" He reached into his bag and pulled out some sensor thingy to check for wires and triggers around the door.

"No the only one I know is in here and I think its under me but I'm not sure how big it is."

"Alright Agent Blye we're coming in." Peter unlocked the door and slowly opened it. Sam, Callen and I had our guns pointed at the door ready to shoot anyone if necessary. The door opened slowly and we all braced ourselves. We didn't know if it would blow up or not. The door opened and we luckily didn't blow up then I saw Kensi.

Kensi slowly lifted her head and looked up at us. Her tank top was stained a dark red color with rips all over. Blood covered her along with a lot of bruises and cuts that surprisingly looked as though the bad ones had been treated. Her ankles and wrists were handcuffed to the chair and covered in blood probably from her struggling to get free. 

We looked at the chair she was handcuffed to and underneath was a huge bomb. It was large enough to easily take down this entire building and kill anyone close by. The bomb tech walked over and started working on the bomb.

"It's connected to a pressure plate that was remote activated. That also means it may be possible for them to remote detonate it. I need a few minute to work on it. Try not to move." Peter started checking out the bomb.

"Kensi did you see anyone you knew? Get a good look at anyone?" Callen started questioning Kensi.

"Yea, " Kensi paused and took a deep breath, "Janvier, and all hell's about to break loose."

A/N ~ Hehe so did anyone else think Janvier was going to be the kidnaper? I liked the idea of it because I remember that story he told Callen about how the guy was locked in prison only to escape and get revenge so I was like yep that's going down. So let me know what you think so far if I should keep going or not and tell people about this please help promote it for me to get some more readers! I'm working on more chapters for this just need some time. I'm gonna maybe start working on a Neric story but before I post ill probably do like 3 chapters and post them ill let you know when! Thanks for reading it means a lot that you guys like my story! (:

Read, comment vote!

~I don't own NCIS LA or the charcters and all that blah blah blah~