Picking up the pieces

Deeks POV: 

Blackness. All i can see is black, everywhere.Ringing fills my head so loud it starts to throb.  My vision starts to slowly come. I look around franticaly trying to figure out what the hell is going on. 

Im lying on the floor against a wall. everytime I try to move pains shoot through my body. I try my hardest to make my eyes focus on whats happening. Less than two feet away from me lays a broken mop and pieces of the janitor cart and other shrapnel.

I get up slowly ignoring the pain. I check over my self to see what injuries i aquired. My clothes are torn and bloody. I try to move a few of my fingers and it takes all i can not to cry out in pain. I look at them and see that 2 are bent the wrong direction. My hand are cut to pieces and i have yellow plastic shrapnel from the cart imbedded all over my body. 

I make my way around the corner and lean on the wall for support. I dont see Sam and Callen any where. I hope this means that they got out of the blast zone in time, or that they were already taken away by nurses. I see nurses and security guards rushing around looking for anyone else hurt and any clues as to what happened. 

I start making my way toward Kensi's room. I hobble as fast as i can to the door. I push it open and i see her lying on the floor. 

She's dead, I think. i put my hand on her face and she lets out a groan. a breath i didnt know i was holding in was let out. 

"Thank Gods," I whisper,"Kensi, Kensi can you hear me."

"Deeks?" She breathes out so softly i barely hear hear.

"Yeah im hear its gonna be OK" I promise her as i turn my head to look for a doctor. I see two nurses rushing down the hall toward us." 

"Hey in here!!" I shout. my vision starts to blur and i lose my balance. A falling sensation takesover before blackness washes over me and i'm out cold.

~A/N~

Ok sorry it took so long. finals for the semester, school, people drama flying unicorns, demons, cowfish. Its been a lot to handle. So ill try to update soon sorry its a short chapter. comment vote share the storie with your friends! Bye!!!!!!!!