Special Visitations

{ Jacob's POV }

I tried my best to look happy, but I think Kimari could see through my fake expression.
" Uh, heeey...what are you two- I mean three- doing here?", I said with my fake and plastered smile.

" Just wanted to see how you were doing.", Cindy said while, letting herself and Leda and Kimari in. I looked out before closing the door behind them. " God you look terrible!".

" Don't rub it in.", I said while half walking,  half hopping to the nearest blue chair and sat down. I scratched at me fractured leg. I hate this cast. It makes my leg itch sooo much.

" So...what happened?", Kimari asked while sitting Leda's carseat on the floor. That child is so pretty with her big dark brown eyes, it kinda looks like she's right looking into your soul.

" Okay, well we were on our way to the airport and-", Cindy's talkative ass cut me off.

" And your big private jet crashed and burned right?"

" Will you let him speak?", Kimari said.

" Okay anyway, we were on our way to the airport and we needed gas or something so we went to the gas station and when Keisha got out some car smashed into my side of the car...and I fractured my leg."

" It's that bad...I mean, it coulda been worse.", Kimari said. " Did you at least catch the driver?"

" No..."

" Oh...", then awkward silence came over us.

" So...what are you doing for your birthday?", Cindy said.

" Birthday? When's your birthday?", Kimari said

" Saturday.", I said.

" How old are turning?"

" 16."

" Wow... your growing up."

" Yeah...when's your birthday?"

" September 11th.", Damn! That must be horrible! I mean what do you look like going into a store and asking for gifts and a birthday cake on the day hundreds of people died?

" 9/11...thee 9/11?", I asked.

" Yeah...but it wasn't the same year."

" What about you Cindy?"

" May 25th."

" So that makes you a Gemini and Kimari a...Virgo."

" Yep.", they said at the same time. I swear sometimes it's like these girls are twins.

" So, you never did answer my question.", Cindy said.

" Oh yeah... I'm going to Europe for a week."

" Europe...like the country?"

" Yeah..."

" It's going to be great I just know it.", Kimari said. She sounded a little sad.

" Do you guys...want to come?", Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes.

" Uhm... I'd have to ask my parents, but yeah I'd like to go.", Cindy said.

" I'll go. I'll just have to tell my boss.", Kimari said. Wait! She goes to work?

" You...don't go to school?"

" No."

" Why?"

" I didn't really have a choice... I had no place to live, no food and a trashbag full of maternity clothes that I couldn't fit after I had Leda.", Wow I didn't know she had to live like THAT. That awkward silence came over us...again.
(Ringtone)
You didn't have to stoop so slow
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
But I don't even need you though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know...
(Ringtone)

Cindy looked down at her phone. " It's my mom...", she said before answering the call. " Hey Mom...yeah we're up here... Now?... Please just a little longer... Like 1 more hour...Mooooom...Ugh...'Kay...Here I come."

" You gotta go?", Kimari asked.

" Yeah...my mom's havin' a b*tch fit for some stupid unknown reason...you need a ride home Kimari?"

" No, I'll catch a bus later...I wanna stay here a little longer."

" Okay...bye Jacob, hope you get better soon."

" Bye.", I said. Then she left.

So now it was just me, Kimari and Leda. In a room. All alone...