He's Such A Douche

{ Kimari's POV }

" So...", he said while lighting a cigarette. So he smokes now. " How've you been?"

" Well, you got me pregnant then dipped, gave me an STD, I got kicked out of my parents house and I'm going to be a waitress for the rest of my life so overall, pretty fucking great."

" Wow Kimari I never knew you were so...feisty.", he said while touching my face.

" Marcus if you don't get yo hands offa me!", I screamed. He is really about to make me go ape-sh*t on him.

" Damn girl! Why you gotta be so aggressive?!"

" Why did you ruin my life?", I was fighting back tears.

" Aye don't just blame me. We both made that problem.", did he just call me child a problem?

" Well 'that problem' is your daughter!"

" Why do you always have to throw the problems on me? Lets not forget I am her Father.", he pointed to himself. That really p*ssed me off.

" Marcus you...are an arrogant b*stard."

" You wish."

" Are you really gonna sit here and tell me you were the best dad you could have been?"

" I was the best I could have been under my circumstances.", Not better than Jacob is what I wanted to say.

" What circumstances did you have besides fuckin' girls and smokin' weed?!"

" I had to go to school, write college essays and have some time to myself.", this nigga is a trip with that 'have some time to myself' bullshit.

" Whatever Marcus.", I put Leda in the stroller and crossed my arms across my chest. " You ruined my day. Why are you even here?", it took him awhile to answer.

" Your parents called me yesterday."

" What'd they say?"

" They wanted me to sign papers turning Leda's custody over to them.", that made me sit up straight.

" And what'd you do?", he shrugged his shoulder and threw the cigarette in the grass. Then he rolled up some weed and lit it. Now cigarettes I can handle, but smoking weed by me is just beyond un-acceptable.

" Uh-uh don't smoke that around me!"

" Why?"

" 'Cause I don't wanna go to work tomorrow smellin' like a crack house."

" Weed and crack are two different things.", he said while throwing the weed in the same area of grass he threw the cigarette in.

" Look, it's getting late and I have to get up early tomorrow.", I said while getting up and stretching a little. " So did you sign the custody papers or not?"

" No. That's why I found you. I didn't know what they meant."

" Good. Don't."

" Why?"

" Can you stop asking questions and just do what I tell you."

" The last time I did what you told me, it got you pregnant.", he said with a sly grin. That was very insulting. " But I won't. The sooner this is over the sooner we can get back together.", uh too late boo-boo.

" I'm taken, but that's a nice pick-up line. Maybe you can use it on one of your ho's.", He didn't even ask me who I was with. That was the whole point of me saying that; to get him mad. Whatever though, like I said, I gotta get up early tomorrow and go to work. So I left. God, I feel so dumb. What did I ever see in that douche?