Chapter 23

recap: 

"I'll be fine, go help Sam and Tucker and my dad. I won't be able to do anything with this condition." I chuckled lightly. It hurt to laugh but I want to see her smile.

"Alright." she nodded and flew off to help Sam and Tucker.

I then blacked out from the exhaustion and pain.

______________________________

third person P.O.V

    Sam, Tucker, Jack, and Dani all fought against Maddie and Vlad. Tucker had been told by Sam to get Danny and take him into the ship and tend to his wounds the best he could so Sam could stitch him up. 

Tucker quickly ran to Danny. Danny had past out, he did look pale...well more pale than usual. He probably hasn't eaten for a while. Tucker took him out of the restraints and carefully picked Danny up and started torwards the Spectar Speeder. 

Sam was fighting off Maddie so she doesn't get past Sam and get to Danny. 

"You're not going to win this." Maddie growled. 

"Says who?" Sam smirked.

"ME!" Maddie grabbed her ecto gun and shot at Sam. Sam barely dodged but didn't have a scratch on her. 

"Stop trying! You have lost your mind, so snap out of it!" Sam yelled. 

"There is nothing wrong with me! I'm doing what's right!" Maddie yelled. 

"Just stop and think for a minute! You cut open your own son, abandon your family, and have sided with the enemy! Think what you have done to everyone and yourself!" Sam said. 

Maddie stopped and looked out towards the fight going on. Dani was struggling with Vlad, Jack was also. Maddie then began to think that Sam was right. What was she doing? She then decided on what she had to do. She took action. 

Maddie ran towards Vlad. Before Vlad had time to react, Maddie punched him across the face. Vlad fell to the ground with a thud. 

"Maddie? What's going on?" he asked.

"Why!?" Maddie yelled. 

"Why what?" Vlad asked. 

"Why would you brainwash me into capturing and hurting my own son!?" she said. 

"Why Maddie, I would never do that to you." he said. 

"LIAR!" Maddie punches him again. 

"So you're not on my side now are you?" Vlad asked. 

"Never." Maddie hissed. 

"Well I don't need you anyway, you only got in my way of getting to Daniel. Now if you'll excuse me." Vlad stodd up and transformed into Plasmius and flew straight towards the Spectar Speeder. 

Before Vlad was even close to going to the ship he was sucked in by a Fenton Thermos. 

"No!" Vlad tried to get out of the blue beam but it was no use. He was then sucked into the thermos. 

"Stay away from my family." Jack closed the cap to the thermos.

Jack looked up at Maddie. "Is it really you?" 

"Yes Jack, it's really me." Maddie ran into Jack's arms. They hugged for a bit until Maddie pulled away.

"Where is Danny?" she asked. 

"He's in the ship getting treated." Jack replied. 

Maddie quickly ran inside of the ship to see Tucker and Sam treating Danny's wound on his stomach. Maddie fell to the floor and had started crying.