chapter 6

"We forgive you, buy don't do that again." Maddie smiled.

Oh trust me, I've done it many times. I silently laughed.

______________________________

       After talking to my parents; I've been kind of on guard. I thought they were talking about me...they probably were just talking about someone else. 

I continued down the hallway and checked on some of my classmates, some of them were asleep so that's good. Since I'm here I decided to go see FrostBite to see if he wanted to catch up on some stuff. I walk into the main room and see Frostbite sitting down. 

"hey Frostbite!" I greet him.

"young one! Why are you out of your room? I thought you were exhausted." Frostbite said. 

"I am exhausted, but I just wanted to check up on everyone to see if everything is okay." I sighed. 

"I assure you that every one of your companions are safe here." he smiled. 

"thanks Frosty." I smiled.

I walk closer to him and see he is working on some sort of contraption. "what are you working on?" I ask.

"I'm just...as your people say tinkering around with these parts." Frostbite said. 

"cool." I felt a wave of tiredness hit me. "I think I'm going to head off to bed." 

"alright, have a good rest young one." Frostbite smiled. 

#time skip# (AN: i'm watching you...look outside, JK!!) 

I wake up in my comfy bed. I turn to my side to see no one in the room; I sit up and climb out of bed. I walk out of the room down the hallway to hear chatter coming from the main room. I speed up my pace and quickly make it into the room to see everyone sitting around and just....talking with eachother? 

and no, not just your usual talking. Like everyone is talking to one another; some of the jocks talking with the nerds, the nerds talking to the jocks. And just everyone talking like they've known them their whole lives. In fact, it was kind of scary.

I feel someone tap my shoulder and I quickly turn around to see Sam and Tucker. 

"I feel the same way bro." Tucker laughed. 

"everyone talking to eachother like relatives creeps me out." Sam cringed. 

"hey, isn't it good though that everyone is getting along?" I asked. 

"sure, but I would rather stick to the usual." she shrugged. 

"so you mean getting teased around every single day?" I depanned. 

"kind of like that." Sam said. 

"at least it helps so no one is gonna kill eachother or leave anyone behind." Tucker pointed out.

"yeah, you're right." I chuckled. 

"Everyone! May I have your attention please!" A voice boomed.

Everyone brought their attention to Frostbite who stood over all the of the highschool students, tall and proud.

"We have fixed the ship!" He said.

Everyone cheered.

"How did you do it all in one night?" I asked.

"We have lots of mechanics, you should know that young one." He chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I forgot how big of a population there is." I laughed.

I was given suspicious looks from everyone in the room, including Maddie.

"Well, since the Spectar Speeder is fixed we will be departing momentarily. The sooner we leave the better!" Jack beamed.

    After the announcement, everyone went back to what they we're doing. Talking about or whatever.

"Hey dude." Tucker waved.

I quickly made my way over to him. "What's up tuck?"

"There's something weird going on with the Spectar Speeder." He says.

______________________________

Hey guys! I'm SO SORRY for the long wait! I've been busy with school and work for something I'm doing. And I'm sorry but I'll be putting this on hiatus for a bit, till I can catch up with it all.

I will be writing some chapters while on hiatus but not posting them, so I might have a few chapters posted when I come back!! :D

I'll see ya guys laterz!

BYE!

🐈