chapter 4

"what are you?" Maddie asks

What should I do?

_________________________________________

What should I do!? How should I answer the question!?

"Well?"

"Um...your weapons must be...broken" I lied.

"Why would our weapons be broken?" Maddie asked.

"Remember how most of your 'inventions' hurt me?" I crossed my arms.

"Hurt you!? Since when have our inventions hurt you?" She said.

"Remember the boOoOoOmerang?" I asked.

"What's wrong with that?" Jack asks.

"Whenever it's thrown it hits me in the head!" I yelled.

"Hm, maybe you're right son." Jack hummed.

"Thank you!" I threw my hands in the air.

"Um, sorry to interrupt but are we going?" Mr.Lancer asked. ( AN: Bet you were wondering where he was)

"Yes, everyone make your way into the ship!" I announced.

Everyone quickly made their way into the ship, not wanting to be on the deserted island any longer.

The ride was a bit awkward, no one talked. Well, I was speaking to Frostbite but not for long. As we arrived at the Far Frozen.

"It's going to be cold so before I came I packed some coats for you all so none of you get a cold." Frostbite explained.

Everyone grabbed a coat and so they were all bundled up. The door opened and a gust of cold wind came in. Everyone slowly made there way out and started walking towards the cave.

Once everyone made it in, the cave felt almost cozy. Everyone relaxed when they entered.

"There are rooms, but some of you might have to share a room since there are so many of you." Frostbite explained.

As everyone was picking rooms. Sam, Tucker, and Danny made their way to their own room. "Been a while since we've been in this room." I sighed.

The room had 2 beds, both with white duvets. There were shelves with different items, some were models of rockets I had a long time ago. There was a nightstand in the middle of the 2 beds with a lamp and what looked like a small notebook.

"What's this?" Sam picked up the notebook and starting skimming through it.

"I don't know, it's the first time I've ever seen that notebook." Tucker comment.

I walked over and looked at the book as Sam flipped page after page, there was nothing in the notebook.

"Wonder why this is here..." I mumbled.

"Maybe someone came in here and left it?" Tucker said.

"Probably." I said.

_________________________________________

Hey guys! Srry for the short chapter! I really wanted to update so I wanted to make a little chapter 😅

To make it up to you I guess I'll give ya some randomly chosen pics in my gallery!

Apparently I can't take up any images...

Dumb phone!! 😫

Well anyways hope u have a good day! Bye!! 😜😝