Chapter 10

Recap:
"I hope we can get home safely." Tucker said.

"Me too Tuck, me too"

  ______________________________   

  Danny's P.O.V

       Everyone was in the Spectar Speeder, safe and sound. For the time being. Sam, Tucker and I were sitting in the back of the ship making sure no other ghost's can attack us again. 

"okay, we should have a plan so no ghost can take us again." Sam said.

"I agree, we weren't prepared for Walker at all." Tucker said.

"okay. We'll make a plan but what am I going to do about people asking so many questions on what I did back there at the prison!?" I whisper yelled.

"didn't you already say that the walls are old?" Tucker asked.

"yes, but what if they don't believe me an want an explanation!?" I started to panic

"calm down Danny, it's going to be fine. Just don't think about it too much okay?" Sam smiled.

"thanks, I'll try not to." I sighed.

  ______________________________ 

We had been in the Spectar Speeder for probably about more than an hour now, I couldn't tell because in the Ghost Zone there isn't really time and you can't tell if it's day or night.

I started to get worried, so I got up from my seat and walked up to the front where Maddie and Jack were. When I entered they were both looking very tired and exhausted.

"are you guys okay?" I asked.

"we're fine Danny boy, just a bit tired is all..." Jack slurred on the last word.

"yes honey, we'll be fine." Maddie said.

"I can steer the ship for now, I'll be fine." I offered.

"honey, you can't drive this." Maddie said.

"why not?" I crossed my arms.

"because you don't know how, and we can't teach you at this moment." she said.

"I know exactly how to drive this ship." I said.

"well the answer is no. You don't know your way around." Maddie argued.

"have you not heard me say I know every inch of the Ghost Zone!?" I blurted.

"stop lying, now go back and sit down." 

"just let me drive! You two need rest!" 

"Danny, listen to your mother." Jack warned

"don't call her my mother." I mumbled.

"what was that!?" Maddie sprang from her seat.

"I said don't call her my mother." I growled.

"Daniel Fenton." Maddie said.

"what?" I said.

"go. Back. Now." Maddie looked ready to blow a fuse.

"make. Me." I mocked.

I could hear silence coming from all of my classmates. Everyone was listening to the conversation, not making a peep.

"sit down." she ordered.

"you can't control me." I countered.

"Daniel Fenton, I am your mother and shall listen to what I say!" she yelled.