chapter 3

"EVERYONE! ITS GOING TO BE OK-" she was cut off by the ship being blasted and started to skyrocket. Everyone screamed, then everything went black. 

________________________________________________________________________________

*An hour later* 

    I wake up to my head pounding and an aching body. I slowly get up and look around, my classmates were scattered everywhere on a small island. What Happened? 

then everything came back like a tidal wave. The yelling. The panic. Then the crash. I quickly get up and check to see if everyone is here. Relief washed over me, Thank goodness everyone is ok. 

I then hear groaning. I look toward the noise and see someone wake up. It was Sam.

"hey, Sam!" I yell.

"Danny! Are you okay!? Is everyone here!?" she panicked. 

"yes, everyone is here and they look like their fine other than some scratches and cuts." I said. 

"okay, good." she sighed. 

I go over to Tucker and shake him. "hey, Tuck. Wake up." 

"huh? What happened?" he groggily opened his eyes. 

"we crashed the ship." I said 

"what!?" Tucker yelled. 

"it's fine, everyone is here and okay." I said calmly.

"phew." he said. 

After a few minutes people started to wake up.

Valerie

Dash

Kwan

Kim

Mickey

Maddie

Jack

Paulina, and everyone else. (I don't know all of the characters yet...sowwy!!) 

Once everyone knew what was happening, you could say everything went to hell.

"what happened!?" Mickey yelled. 

"we crashed." I said. 

"how?" Jack asks.

"we were shot down by something." I said. 

"what do you mean 'something' Danny?" Maddie asked. 

"I don't know! There could be anything in the Ghost Zone!" I grumble.

"you don't know that son, you've never been to the Ghost Zone." 

"really?" I said sarcasticlly.

"you don't know what lurks in the shadows." Jack says. 

"ok, here's what I want to know. How do we get out of here?" I asked. 

"w-well....we'll find our way out eventually." 

"which could be never." Sam remarks. 

"now don't say that! This place isn't so big, it'll be easy to find our way out!" Jack exclaims. 

"you both haven't been here, you don't know how gigantic the Ghost Zone really is!!" I snapped.

"when have you ever been here to know that?" I snap my mouth shut, then remember.

"remember when you and Jack were fighting about how he forgot your anniversary?" I asked. 

they both gave a nod. "well! I was in the Spectar Speeder and somehow had happened to end up in the Ghost Zone." I explained.