Chapter 15

recap: 

"Maybe think of a plan to stop Maddie." Sam said.

"Yeah, the sonner we think of a plan the better." Danny said.

 ______________________________

Third person P.O.V

    Everyone had gotten a lot of sleep, especially Danny, Sam, and Tucker. Jack had gone to his own room where Maddie was. Danny had started to wake up, he felt something next to him. He opens his eyes to see Sam sleeping peacfully next to him. 

"Sam?" he whispered. 

Sam stirred, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at Danny, her face was beet red. 

"I'm s-sorry" she quickly tried to move but Danny held her arm.

"No, it's fine..I-I don't mind." a slight blush had crept it's way onto Danny's face. 

"Oh..okay." Sam sat down next to him. 

"Should we wake up Tucker?" Sam asked. 

"Why?" Danny asked.

"So we can think of a plan...remember?" she said.

"Oh yeah, me might want to go get Jack too." Danny said.

"Let's go." Sam said.

The two woke up Tucker, got ready, and went to go see if everyone was awake. Only a few people were awake. Star, Kwan, Mickey, Andrew, and Valerie.

"Well, time to have some fun." Danny smirked.

"What are you planning Danny?" Tucker asked.

"Gonna wake up everyone by screaming for help." he snickered.

"That's so cruel." Sam paused. "But so good at the same time." she chuckled.

"You wanna help Tuck?" Danny asked.

"Who wouldn't want to do this?" Tucker smirked.

The trio had gotten into position (also getting the people that were awake to help.) 

"Okay ready? One.....two.....three!" Danny started screaming as if he was in pain. 

everyone else had also started to scream and cry for help while others just screamed. Everyone that had been sleeping jumped out of their rooms and rushed into the main room. Paulina, Dash, Jack, Maddie, Mr.Lancer, and everyone else who were asleep ran in. Danny had stopped screaming and fell to the floor in a fit of laughs. Everyone else had started to laugh, except for the people who were woken up from their peaceful slumber. 

"Great Gaspy! What has gotten into all of you!?" Mr.Lancer yelled.

"Danny had the greatest idea of scaring you all awake instead of just waking you up peacefully." Tucker laughed. 

"FENTON!" Dash screamed and started to run after Danny. 

"Eep!" Danny quickly became intangible and Dash fell through Danny, faceplanting to the floor with a thud. Everyone had started to laugh all over again. 

Danny reappered towards the back of the room. 

"Dash are you okay?" Danny giggled.

"Do I look okay!?" Dash asked fuming.

"From you hitting your face on the floor...yes?" he said.

"Danny, it did hurt because you can't feel so much pain remember?" Sam laughed.