Chapter 12

recap: 

She swung the dagger back and fourth trying to stab me or scratch me.

   ______________________________ 

Danny's P.O.V

    She tried everything she could to hurt me or kill me. She was pretty slow but also pretty fast.

"Stop dodging and let me kill you!" she yelled.

"Calm down! I won't stop unless you surrender and calm yourself." I said sternly. 

"Never! I won't stop till your dead!" she screamed! 

"Fine then, I'll force you." 

I spun around her and held her arms to the floor and used the rope to tie me up and tir her up. She struggled in my grip but I was too strong. I stripped all of her weapons from her.

"Let me go!" she said.

"no." I said.

"you're not my son!" she started to cry.

"I am your son, just different!" I yelled.

"prove that you're my son then!" she said.

I closed my eyes and let the rings go over my body, changing me from Fenton to Phantom. I opened my eyes and Maddie had her eyes closed.

"Look at me." I said.

"No." 

"Mom, look at me!" I repeated. 

She opened her eyes and more tears flowed out of her eyes.

"You can't be, my son isn't a ghost." she said through gritted teeth. 

"I am! It was all your fauly for neglecting me this long!" I yelled.

I look around and see everyone looking with wide eyes. Not uttering a word

"Now you all know what my deepest secret is. Some of you probably don't accept me for who I am but that's fine...everyone has opinions right?" I lightly chuckled.

"son." Jack said.

I turn around and Jack hugs me. Then everynone else joins in.

"C-can't breathe!" I wheezed. 

Everyone let go. 

"I'm glad you told us Daniel." Mr.Lancer said.

"W-why?" I asked.

"Because, you've kept that a secret for so long! We could've helped you, make it easier for you." he said.

"It's already handled, I've dealt with much worse as you could see from Walker." everyone laughed.

I turn towards Maddie. "Do you forgive me? Or do you...hate..me?" I asked.

"Stay away from me and my family, you are no longer a Fenton." she spat.

"Fine, I'll just go then." I phase out of the ship, everyone was looking out the windows.

"Danny! Please don't go." Jack pleaded.

"You heard her dad...I respect her decision." I sighed.

"I'll be near you guys anyway, wouldn't want some ghost getting ya." I said.

"Alright then, we'll give you some space." Jack said. 

   ______________________________ 

It had been a little while since I revealed my secret to everyone. I had been flying beside the ship as they were traveling to Pandora's Castle. We had agreed on the plan because everyone was tired, and hungry and we didn't want to be kidnapped again.