♡ Chapter 21 ♡

♡ Chapter 21 ♡

Diana's POV

"So I guess that's it?"

I wake up in shock and look around my room. Another nightmare about the last words Harry said to me. I can't stop thinking about him and it causes me so much unbearable pain.

I tried explaining to Perrie, Danielle and Eleanor about why I broke it off with Harry but I couldn't explain it to them. I just kept telling them that it's better this way.

But now I know why I broke up with him. He's not the same. He's like a different person. His compliments and speeches of love used to be filled with meaning, passion, and romance. Now when he speaks to me, it's meaningless. He called me babe, he apologizes when he's clearly not sorry and the words 'I love you' are just like 'hello' or 'hi'. He uses them with everyone.

If he loves billions of fans that he barley knows then what am I to him? Just another fan? I'm supposed to be more. I'm supposed to be his soul mate, but apparently I'm not as important as I thought I was to him.

I keep saying I hate Harry but for that I blame myself. I don't hate him. I love him. I just hate what he's become and how he acted.

I look at my nightstand and I see the empty bottle of vodka I must have drank. Great. I slowly get up and the headache hits me. I stumble into the kitchen and grab some Tylenol and water. I take the pill and stumble back into my bedroom. Today's the day I go back to New York City. I need to get on with my life and Perrie's gotten me an interview with Good Morning America to be their new celebrity interviewer.

I look at my pre packed suitcase and quickly change into my airport clothes before tidying up. I walk into mom and dad's old room and admire the room. Their clothes are still in the closet and their bed still perfectly made. I crawl onto the bed making it messy. I get flashbacks from when my parents were still alive.

I remember them fighting. Not an enormous amount, but enough to shake my faith in love. I remember one night my parents admitted to not being in love anymore. They said they still love each other but they're not 'in love'. They must have thought I wasn't there because the things I heard that night changed me.

FLASHBACK.

"I can't do this anymore" I hear my dad sigh.

"We have to. For Diana." my mother replies sternly.

"I know, but I'm not in love with you anymore." my dad says dryly.

"And you think I'm in love with you?" my mother snaps back.

"No but that's not why were having this conversation... What are we going to do? I can't live under the same roof as you." my father admits

"Neither can I. You're so fucking annoying sometimes." I close my eyes and try to pretend I didn't hear my mom say that.

"Fuck you, you're such a bitch I can barley stand you!" my dad replies loudly. I cringe and slowly open my eyes and peep through the door. They still haven't noticed me.

"Let's just go to sleep. We need to be strong for Diana." my mom compromises.

I quickly get away from the door and go back to my room.

END OF FLASHBACK

I get up off the bed and bid my farewells to the house. I know I might not get to return for a while. I lug my suitcase outside and climb in the cab. New York New York here I come.

Harry's POV

God I wish she was here. I wish I was holding her. I wish I was kissing her. I wish... I just wish for her. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I snap out of my thoughts. I turn and it's Louis.

"You okay with that?" he asks.

"Yeah for sure." I reply looking at the other boys faces for some sort of clue to wheat were doing.

"You weren't listening were you?" Niall asks.

"No sorry." I mumble.

"We're going to GMA in the next week and we were wondering what song you wanted to perform. Louis suggested Midnight Memories and Through The Dark." Liam says clearly angry.

"Can we perform Diana?" I ask. All the boys faces look shocked and I can tell they don't know what to say.

"Mate maybe that's not the best idea." Zayn speaks up.

"Anything will do then." I reply getting up. I pour myself a glass of Whiskey and finish it in less than a minute.

"Harry easy on the alcohol." Niall says worried.

"I'm fine." I reply.

"You're not legal yet." Liam adds. I turn towards him and grab the whole bottle before taking a giant swig.

"Fuck off." I reply quickly

"Mate! It's illegal!" Liam says shocked by my response.

"Then tell the cops and get me arrested. What a great story that would be eh?" I respond before walking to my bed.

"You've changed." I hear Louis mumble as I leave.

I'm a fucking mess. Everyone says i've changed. Fine so be it. If i've changed so much I might as well act like a new person right?

I always thought love would save a person, but all it's done is destroy me.

Notes

Homework is honestly the most annoying mother fucking piece of shit ever, along with stupid fucking projects and idiotic tests.

*breathes*

Aha, sorry for my rant. I'm uber busy! If you couldn't tell I have so much homework tests and blah blah blah. I really should be studying but you know... I wanted to update. Sorry it takes me forever to actually update these days.