♡ Chapter 20 ♡

♡ Chapter 20 ♡

FLASHBACK

Harry’s POV

“Where do you wanna go?” asks Diana. We’re walking along Hollywood boulevard just window shopping. I’m not bored at all, I’m actually thrilled to be here with her. Her being next to me is enough for my heart to be at out of pace.

“Hey you weren’t you the one who said we should go out?” I respond laughing.

“Well yeah but you’ve been here before haven’t you?” she asks. I swallow and nod. The last time I was here I was with Kendall. I don’t think I would ever tell Diana that though. I know she hates Kendall and I know Kendall hates her.

“Harry?” I hear Diana ask snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Y-yeah, sorry I was thinking.” I admit fiddling with my fingers.

“No problem, common lets go!” she says dragging into a random restaurant.

“So what’s wrong?” Diana asks as the waiter leaves our table.

“Nothing why?” I ask.

“You look sad.” She replies playing with her fork.

“I’m happy when I’m with you darling.” I reply shaking my head. I can see why she thinks I’m sad and it’s not the reason she thinks. When I was here the last time all I was thinking about was her.

Kendall and I had some pretty good times in L.A. but even when I was with Kendall I was thinking of Diana.

We finish at the restaurant and we head back to the hotel. We watch CSI until around 7pm.

“Get ready darling.” I say turning off the TV.

“OI! I was watching that Styles!” she jokes.

“Well we have plans.” I reply. She raises an eyebrow and slowly peels off the bed and walks to the closet.

“What are we doing?” she asks picking out clothes.

“Somewhere.” I reply standing up.

“Where exactly.” She questions turning around.

“Trust me.” I reply pecking her lips. She sighs and picks out some high wasted black jeans and a grey t-shirt. She runs into the bathroom and shortly after appears.

“You look wonderful.” I compliment walking over.

“Are you ready?” she asks. Okay… What the hell happened?

“Yeah.” I mumble grabbing my keys. I walk into the bathroom and quickly grab my phone off the charger.

We get to the carnival and Diana’s face lights up.

“I LOVE CARNIVALS!” She exclaims jumping up and down.

“Good because were here all night.” I reply smiling. She gives me a big kiss taking me by surprise and we climb out of the car.

The night has been amazing so far. We’ve been on some of the roller coasters and we’ve been on the spinning tea cups. Diana got a little sick but laughed it off.

“What do you want now my love?” I ask holding her hand as we walk side by side through the carnival.

“Funnel cake!” she replies instantly.

“Sure thing.” I walk over to the funnel cake stand and unfortunately a fan notices me.

“OH MY GOD! HARRY!” She exclaims. Shit. I look around and I’m swarmed with fans.