♡ Chapter 12 ♡

♡ Chapter 12 ♡

Diana’s POV

We both stumble into the hotel room and I feel like I haven’t tasted Harry’s lips in forever. I guess that’s what happens when you get out of a coma and only have two weeks with a person before going back to square one. I feel like Harry and I are on this constant roller coaster and we never know what’s right around the corner… but I love that about us. It’s always something new and exciting.

My mind goes back to Harry and how heated our kiss is getting and before I even know what’s happening he’s hovering over me on the bed. That sneaky devil.

"I want you so bad." He mumbles against my lips. “I’ve waited 3 years.”

"Take me." I reply. He started to kiss down my neck and my stomach was doing fucking backflips.

He found my sweet spot, remembering where it was just like old times. He started sucking on it and biting it softly making me moan his name. He returned to my face once he left a mark and he forced his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch of it.

I felt like teasing him a little so I stopped kissing.

“Something wrong?” he asked worried. When he saw that I was smirking he had a devilish grin on his face.

“You’re going to pay for that love.” He replies.

In seconds, my dress was off and he was going to work on my body. I helped him take off his shirt and when I looked down at him he was undoing his pants.

"No foreplay." He says angrily. Wow he must have missed me a lot more than I though. In seconds he was lined up to my entrance and ready to go.

I bucked my hips up giving him the signal to go but he didn’t. I opened my eyes and when I did he slammed into me. He started thrusting rough and fast, and I was hardly able to breathe.

“Faster Harry.. Please!” I begged

“Scream my name” he whispered in my ear.

I did as I was told and he went faster.

“Louder.”

“Harry!” I screamed.

“Scream it”

“HARRY!” I screamed even louder if possible. I swear people on the Eiffel Tower probably heard me.

Finally he unloaded into the condom and pulled out of me. We both layed there speechless.

“I missed you.” He mumbled into my ear.

“I missed you too.” I replied.

Harry was about to put on his clothes but I wasn’t done yet.

“Oi, Styles!” he turned around in shock and gave me a smirk.

“Round two?”

Notes

Sorry it was short, I'm rlly busy today and sorry it took so long to update! I put in this scene for all you horn dogs. Cha feel guys cha feel.