♡ Chapter 2 ♡

♡ Chapter 2 ♡

Diana's POV
“Miss…Miss?” I feel someone shaking me lightly and I slowly open my eyes.

“Sorry to bother you but the plane is landing and we need you to fasten your seat belt.” The flight attendant tells me.

“Oh right, sorry.” I reply.

Luckily I’m in first class so I was able to get a good nap, especially since I don’t have anyone sitting next to me. I hate being next to random people in planes. It’s god awful creepy.

I look out the window and you can see the beautiful city that is, New York. It’s dark outside and I can see skyscrapers and the beautiful landmarks. The Statue of Liberty, The Empire State
Building, Times Square and the Brooklyn Bridge! The plane starts to land and I take a deep breath. Harry’s somewhere down there. I can’t imagine what he’s doing. Maybe shopping, hanging with the boys, but either way I can’t wait to surprise him!

I get out of the airport and get a taxi to take me to a hotel. I arrive at the Merton Hotel and go to my room. I quickly throw my suitcase on the bed and put on a new outfit. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. It’s a simple outfit but I like it. I look out at the amazing city and decide that I need a breather. I put my shoes back on and leave the hotel.
(A/N: Listen to I’m With You – Avril Lavigne right now - CLICK HERE - )

I walk down street after street and I’m starting to get tired and hungry. I check the time and its 9:30pm. I pass by a fancy restaurant and look through the glass. I decide that I’m going to eat here just because I can. I’m not dressed fancy but I really don’t care.

I walk in and it’s packed. I walk up to the podium where there’s a lady in uniform.

“How many?” she asks

“One.” I reply. She looks up gives me a weird look and checks her list.

“Were fully packed you might have to wait at least an hour.” She says dryly. I pull out $200 dollars and slide it to her. Her eyes light up and she takes the bribe.

“Your table will be ready in one minute, any specific location?” she asks

“A Corner maybe.”

“This way.” She replies.

She leads me to a table at the back of the restaurant. I’m sitting in the corner and I surprisingly love it. A waiter comes over and I order the ravioli and some wine. I’m at the drinking age so why not.

I’m waiting for my food when I notice a girl walk in and sit down at a table with her back facing me. She turns around for a second to put her coat on the chair and I notice her instantly. Kendall Jenner. Oh god I hate the Kardashians, they’re so annoying, and not to mention famous for being trashy and idiots. Who’s the dumbass meeting her for dinner? I laugh a little and then shake it off.

I feel someone pass by me and I get butterflies in my stomach when I smell his cologne. Harry. I look up and see his curly head hugging…Kendall?

He sit’s down and they start talking. I’m looking right at him and he hasn’t looked at me once, It’s like he doesn’t even recognize me. My waiter comes back with food and I’m still sitting in shock.

“Can I get you anything else?” he asks.

“Are they together?” I ask him. He looks over at Kendall and Harry and turns back to me.

“I think so, you know how celebrities are, they always end up with other celebrities.” He replies smiling.

“You okay?” he asks.