♡ Chapter 4 ♡

♡ Chapter 4 ♡

Diana’s POV

I wake up and get ready as fast as I can. I have the viewings with the realtor today and I can’t wait to get out of this hotel. It’s a nice hotel don’t get me wrong, but I just need a place to call my own.

I get to the café and take a window seat. Shortly after I sit down I see the man from the website walk in.

“Tim Hughes!” I call. He turns around and his eyes light up.

“You must be Diana Rose, nice to meet you.” He says extending a hand.

“Nice to meet you too.” I reply smiling. He’s seems super chill.

“I’ll go get me coffee then we can head out.”

“Sounds good.” I reply. I watch him get his coffee and I can’t help but stare. He seems about 23 – 25 and I’m not going to lie, he’s hot. He has dirty brown hair and light brown eyes. I wish I was ready to move on, but I need some closure with Harry first. Tim gets his coffee then we head out.

The first apartment was a total blow. It was way to far from downtown and it smelled like shit. The walls were neon green and all the doors were a different color with different knobs. Tim apologized for wasting my time, but I didn’t mind seeing it because now I know what I definitely don’t want.

The second apartment was okay and it was $4,000 a month. It’s not that since I have money now I don’t want a cheap apartment it’s just the apartment was mediocre and if I’m in New York City, it’s go big or go home.

We walk up to the last place and I’m blown away. There are even gates to the small complex.

“This is where most high class people live, so they had a gate installed.” Tim says smiling. He quickly enters the pass code and the gates open. He shows me around and it’s beautiful. Plus it’s a 5 minute walk from the subway and not to mention my job. Plus, it’s in the downtown core of New York City, this is perfect.

We walk into the apartment and it’s everything I want. It has an industrial feel and it’s super modern. I look outside my window and I have a nice view of the lot and the part of downtown I’m living in.

“It’s perfect.” I say smiling.

“Not only is it perfect, It’s move in ready by tomorrow. “ Tim adds.

“I’ll take it.”

THE NEXT DAY.

“Yeah, just put the couch down there. Thank you!” I say to the last two moving men.

I close the door and then run and jump on my couch. Finally. My own apartment in New York City. I look out the window and fix the curtains quickly to make sure as much of the light from outside can beam in.

The rest of my day consists of vacuuming, cleaning and organizing. I finally finish everything and I take a quick look around before collapsing. My apartment is finally finished.

I check the time and its 5:00pm. SHIT! MY JOB STARTS IN AN HOUR AND I’M A SWEATY HOT MESS! I run into the shower without even waiting for the water to get warm. After my quick 10 minute shower, I blow-dry my hair like a mad woman before running into my room and slipping on my outfit.

I surprisingly don’t mind the outfit; it’s a tight black pencil skirt and a black blouse. I brush my hair until it’s perfectly in place before quickly applying some mascara and lip gloss.

I run out my door and run down the street to the restaurant. I get there just in time and my manager is waiting smiling at me.

“Sorry I-“