♡ Chapter 10 ♡

♡ Chapter 10 ♡

Diana's POV

The boys are AMAZAYN. (A/N: See what I did there....hehe) We're waiting front row for the boys to do their final song and I'm so nervous. Did Harry already sing a song that was for me? Did I miss it? Shit. I feel someone tapping on my shoulder and it's another fan.

"Can I have a picture with you guys?" she asks

"Sure." Eleanor replies smiling.

We take the picture and the girl seems over the moon. It's just a picture...with us... we're not even the famous ones.

"Why do they want pictures with us?" I ask

"I guess they look up to us since were dating the boys." Perrie says.

"Well you're engaged." I reply laughing.

"I can't help that Zayn and I are in love." Perrie says laughing. I look over at Sophia and she looks uncomfortable. What's her deal? We've been nice to her, haven't we?

I shake off Sophia's now annoying presence and go back to the boys.

"This last song... means a lot to me. I wrote it for someone a long time ago. About 3 years ago to be precise. Now she's in this audience, and darling this one's for you." Harry says pointing at me with a stupid smirk on his face. Damn smirk. Damn cute smirk.

"Am I asleep am I awake or somewhere in between, I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined. Like branches on a tree or twigs caught on a vine." Liam sings with his pure voice.

"Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss and all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this. I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl and I am not ashamed to tell it to the world." Niall sings smiling.

I see Harry bring the microphone up to his lips and my heart stops beating. This is it. The part for me, oh god I hope I don't cry. He looks over at me just before he starts singing and it's like were two teenagers in high school again. It's the look he gave me the first night he told me he loved me. I can see his love for me and I instantly start to cry when I hear the first three words.

"Truly, Madly, Deeply I am, foolishly, completely falling and somehow you caped all my walls in, so baby say you'll always keep me truly, madly, deeply in love, in love, with you."

I don't even think crying is what I was doing. It was like I was bawling to the extreme. I kept trying not to cry but I ended up crying even harder. I felt Eleanor and Perrie rub my back and they were giggling.

"It's just a song." Perrie says smiling.

"I-I know. I-I-I don't know why I'm crying." I reply in tears. This just makes them laugh harder.

"You're like one of the fan girls." Eleanor says laughing her ass off with Perrie.

"I think I am." I admit. They finish singing and everyone claps. That. Was. Perfect.

I look up at Harry and he runs down stage and jumps over the fence to see me. He embraces me in a hug before we are swarmed with fans. He takes off his mic and pulls away to study my face.

"YOU OKAY?" he shouts.

"Yeah." I reply nodding. He smiles before kissing me quickly and going back on stage.

Harry's POV

Damn I'm so nervous. Why was Diana crying, god I hope it was tears of joy. She seemed like it was more of happier tears. Shit, I'm sweating and I look nasty and if she's actually sad then would that make it worse? Does my breath smell bad, will she get mad at that. What's for dinner? Did I mess up a note? Did she not like the song? For fucks sakes I'm thinking all over the place. The things this girl does to me.

We get off stage after saying goodbye to the crowd and the girls are they're. I run up to Diana and she gives me a big kiss.

"I loved that song." she says smiling. Thank god. She liked it.

"That's all I wanted to hear." I reply

I look around and the guys are standing in a circle. Diana and I walk over and I have an idea.

"Let's go to a fancy restaurant." I suggest.

"Shut the fuck up Harry. We're going clubbing." Louis replies. Well then.We pull up to the club and we all go to the VIP Lounge. We order our drinks and shortly after they arrive. Everyone takes their shots except for Diana.

"Be right back." she says getting up.

"Where?" I ask. Shit I sound like I'm clingy, and I remember Diana saying she hates that. I know were in love but I don't want to smother her because I know she hates it. Shit! Why am I over thinking everything I do?

"Bathroom and Harry?" she asks.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Stop over thinking everything. I will always love you." she says before walking away.

Ever since I became famous I've had to over think everything, now it's effecting Diana and I, but hearing those words just takes all the nerves away. I feel a presence standing near me and I look up. Kendall.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." she slurs.

"Hi." I reply confused. What does she want?

"You Mr.HottieLeHottie, broke mah heart." she says laughing.

"Kendall, we can talk about this when you're sober." I reply.

"Or now." she says smirking. She takes a seat next to me and I instantly try to get up, but she pulls me back. She leans in and tries to show as much cleavage as possible. Are you fucking kidding me. She has barley any tits, there's nothing to show, she trying to be seductive but she's just being stupid.

"Does Diana love you like I do?" she asks. I instantly mentally punch myself in the face for that one night. I didn't mean to fuck Kendall, but I was super drunk and I thought Diana wouldn't wake up. I was such an idiot.

"Better." I reply. She looks angry and then she smirks before crashing her lips onto mine. I try to pull away but she tightens her grip on me. I finally break the kiss and get up.

"What the fuck!" I yell.

"Oops." she replies pointing to a guy with a camera that somehow got into the club.

"You're pathetic." I spit at her.

"I'm pretty sure that's your little girlfriend. Oh, I think she might have seen us kiss." Kendall says covering her mouth and pointing towards the exit. All I see is Diana running out. Are you kidding me? I just got her back! I turn back and Kendall is standing up straight and pulling out her lipstick.

"You were never drunk." I reply angrily.

"Oops?" she says smirking.

Diana. I leave Kendall behind and when I run outside I see paparazzi everywhere. They're following her and I see her hop in a cab. I bang on the windows and try to get her to open up, but instead the cab drives away fast.

"ARE YOU AND DIANA STILL TOGETHER?" one paparazzi yells.

"CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE KISS YOU AND KENDALL JUST SHARED?"

"DO YOU EVEN LOVE DIANA? WHAT ABOUT THE COMA STORY? IS IT ALL A LIE?"

There are so many flashing lights and I don't have my glasses. I look around frantically for someone but no ones here to help me. Then everything else is black.