♡ Chapter 19 ♡

♡ Chapter 19 ♡

Harry’s POV

I slowly roll out of bed and the first noise that hits me isn’t the New York traffic but the snoring of Taylor. Damn this bitch snores loud. I slowly get up and sneak into her washroom quickly fixing my teeth, brushing my hair and doing my business.

I look in the mirror and I see Diana. She wraps her arms around me and kisses my neck. I remember when she used to do that every morning.

FLASHBACK

I was brushing my teeth in the mirror when Diana comes from behind me.

“Morning!” she chirps

“Morning love.” I reply. She laughs and kisses my neck before looking at me in the mirror.

“You know I’m right here?” I ask her laughing.

“I know, I’ve just never seen our reflection. Were a cute ass couple.” She jokes.

“Aren’t we though?” I retort. I rinse my mouth and turn around to give her a kiss.

“So wanna go out in LA, see the town and all that?” she asks.

“Or we can hang out in the hotel while were not living in the bus and watch TV and order room service?” I suggest.

“Can we go out?” she pouts. I look at her pouty face and quickly give in.

“Put on something, we leave in ten minutes.” I reply smacking her bum making her squel.

“I love you Mr.Styles.” she replies

“I love you Ms.Rose.” I reply smirking.

Damn I love this girl

END OF FLASHBACK

I walk out and she’s sound asleep. I slip on my pants and t-shirt before writing her a sorry note. Taylor’s easy like that. Fuck her, write her a sorry note and she’s good to go for the next time.

I walk downstairs and take the back entrance to where my decoy car is waiting. It’s not my usual black Range Rover because the paps would know it was me instantly and then that would start shit.

I drive until I get home and my heart breaks once again. Every time I walk into our apartment it feels empty without her things, her rug, her lamp, especially her.

I walk over to the kitchen and pour myself a bottle of whiskey and chug it. Drunk in the morning seems to be my new schedule. Ever since Diana and I split I haven’t been the same. I’ve gone back to my childish high school ways. Well the way I was before I met Diana. I tend to fuck a new bitch every week and it makes me feel good for a minute before I’m attacked by the pain of Diana leaving.

I can’t forget the way she looked at me. Her usually light brown eyes turned a dark brown almost black color as the tears streamed down her face.

“If you say so.”

I tell her that its over and that’s all she has to say? I don’t even know how we went so wrong. We were both so strong, unstoppable. I guess it was all in my head.

I feel my phone buzz and I actually decide to check it out it instead of ignoring it.

From Niall: WHERE ARE YOU?!?

Oops.

From Liam: Mate! Rehearsals then interview!

My bad.

From Zayn: Dude, we need to talk, were worried about you.

I’m fine Zayn go fuck Perrie or some shit like that.

From Louis: Open the fucking door.

All of a sudden I hear a loud knocking. Great.

I open the door and Louis is standing there with beer and gummies.

“What. The. Fuck.” He says walking into my apartment.

“Sure come right in.” I joke.

“I’m not going to ask you why you’re acting this way because everyone knows the answer but what the fuck are you thinking?” he asks.

“Louis, I don’t care anymore.” I reply truthfully. Ever since Diana’s left it seems as though nothing matters. I’ve even told management to fuck off. I’ve never done that before.

“Really, you cared enough to fuck Taylor this morning.” Louis said looking at me with angry eyes.

“Look I just-”

“Just what? Needed to fuck? God dammit Harry. Grow the fuck up!” he says taking me by surprise. I would reply but I’m too damn speechless.

“Harry. You’re fucking twenty one. You can’t just get angry, break up then go back to fucking girls like you did in high school. This is Diana’s heart were talking about and you’re hurting her, but most of all you’re hurting yourself.” He says pacing back and forth.

“I don’t know what to do.” I admit dumbfounded.

“Get your head out of your ass. Text, call or go see her. We start touring again in a few days and we don’t get another break until May so go get her!” Louis exclaims

“I don’t know where she is. She won’t… I … even if I call. She won’t reply.” I admit to him.

“How do you know?” he asks.

“Because she’s found someone new.” When I say the words out loud I start to cry.

“Shit.” Louis says sitting on the couch. I walk over and sit on the chair across from him and put my head in my hands.

“Harry?” Louis asks.

“Yeah?” I reply sniffling.

“How? How did it end? What did you do?”