♡ Chapter 9 ♡

♡ Chapter 9 ♡

Diana's POV

"READY?" Harry yelled.

"YEAH!ONE MINUTE!" I yelled back.

I was on twitter going through some of the tweets people have sent me. Some are amazing telling me they support Harry and I, others are telling me to go kill myself...thanks.

I walk out of Harry and I's room since we've both moved into his apartment and he's waiting for me at the door.

"You look beautiful." he says making me blush. I spin around in my outfit for him and he smiles widely.

"Ready?" he asks

"I can't wait to see you perform at Madison Square Garden! Harry this is a big deal!" I exclaim.

"It's not the first time but with you there then I think it will be the best concert yet." he replies smirking

"Cheese ball!" I say lightly punching his arm.

We walk outside and we're swarmed by Paparazzi. We have Paul guide us to the limo and we get in.

"How long until the show?" I ask

"About 4 hours." he replies. Shit! He's been at dress rehearsals all day and now another 4 hours. My baby works so hard.

We get to Madison Square Garden and luckily no one spots us since we pulled into the back. We get out and walk into the amazing arena. It's gorgeous!

"So you're going to be with the girls before the show starts okay?" he asks

"YES! I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM IN FOREVER!" I yell happily.

"Calm down love, and... just a warning about Sophia, she's not really the most welcoming at first and the other girls aren't taking a liking towards her since... you know... Dani and Liam aren't..." He gives me a look and I nod. I quickly kiss him before finding the room. I walk in and Perrie and Eleanor's eyes go wide.

"DIANA!" they both scream in unison running up to be and crushing me in a hug.

"Hello ladies, I've missed you so much!" I exclaim

"WE MISSED YOU! HARRY'S BEEN A MESS WITHOUT YOU!" Eleanor yells.

"Shhh!" I reply laughing.

"We've just missed you a lot." Perrie replies

"And I've missed you both." I reply. I look back and Sophia is standing they're awkwardly. Well here goes nothing.

"Diana." I say extending my hand. She looks at me shocked and shakes my hand.

"Sophia." she replies.

"Nice to meet you, Harry says your dating Liam right now. When I woke up I saw pictures of the guys on tumblr and you're lucky you're dating the new Liam because fetus Liam was 100% less bulky." I joke. She laughs and smiles.

"So are you and Harry back together?" she asks smiling.

"Yes and happier than ever." I reply. I turn around and Perrie and Eleanor are smiling.

We hear a knock on the door and the food has arrived so we meet up with the boys.Lunch was surprisingly good. We all sat together and talked just like the good old days. I'm not going to lie, not having Danielle there was weird but it was just the reality. We finished and finally the boys were going on stage.

Harry and the boys did their group huddle before getting in positions. He walked over to me and gave me a big kiss.

"One special song is for you love." then he ran on stage.

"COMMON WE NEED TO GET TO OUR SEATS!" Eleanor yells. I follow and my minds in a million different places.

Which song?