♡ Chapter 7

♡ Chapter 7 ♡

Harry's POV

After about an hour of calming down Diana we ended up going for a walk. We're currently sitting in central park. It's mid September so it's chilly out. Diana only brought a long sleeve t-shirt after I told her numerously to bring a sweater. She's just so stubborn.

"What are we going to do?" she asks

"I don't know. Management is flipping shit." I joke, she gives me a look and I sigh.

"They will probably want us to make a TV appearance and have me explain everything." I admit to her. She bites her lip nervously and I feel like shit for putting her in this situation.

"This could save your career right?" she asks. I nod and I can tell she's thinking deeply.

"You don't ha-"

"I want to. I want to help you. Were in this together baby." she says grabbing my hand. I brought her soft hand up to my lips and kissed it quickly.

"Forever." I replied. She smiled and her teeth quickly chattered.

"I told you to bring a sweater." I said in a sassy voice.

"I didn't want to bring one." she admits.

"Why?"

"Because I have you, and you're wearing one, so I can cuddle with you." she replies smiling and snuggling into me.

"So I'm your human pillow?" I ask

"Pretty much." she replies. "And not Kendall's" she adds making us both burst into uncontrollable laughter.

We're enjoying our pointless conversations when I see a flash.

"Fuck.." I mutter. She starts to look around frantically and her eyes go wide.

"They're everywhere!" She says in shock. I grab her hand and we both stand up. I give her my sunglasses and she puts them on without question. I take my phone and quickly text Louis asking him to pick me up from Central Park ASAP.

We start walking and we get outside central park when were bombarded with paparazzi. I feel her grip tighten and I try my best to get us out of here. It's hard to see since there are so many flashes. We walk and while crossing the street we hear a long honk. The paparazzi moves out of the way and I notice the driver instantly. Diana and I run into the car and all the guys are in there.

"GO GO GO!" I yell at Louis. He drives away and once were about 3 minutes away I take the sunglasses off Diana.

"DIANA!!!" They all scream.

"How ya been?" Niall asks, she about to answer when Liam cuts in.

"So glad you're up, Harry's been missing ya like crazy!"

"Perrie misses ya and so do I!" Zayn adds

"When were you going to tell us that you two were back together?" Louis asks

"Give her some space eh? She just survived her first flash attack." I reply to them. The nod and Louis pulls up to our apartments.

"Where do you live Diana I can drop you off...unless you would like to spend the night with Harold." Louis asks winking.

"Actually I live here too." she replies. Everyone burst out laughing for some weird reason and Diana and I can't help but join along.

"We gotta go, thanks for the save mate." I say to Louis.

"No problem, get a good sleep, interview about you two tommroow." Louis replies in a serious tone. That's when you know Louis isn't fucking around. I nod and close the door. We wave goodbye to them before we go inside.

"I'm nervous." Diana admits

"I'll be right beside you." I reply

"That's all I need to hear." she replies smiling. God I hope this goes well...