♡ Chapter 3 ♡

♡ Chapter 3 ♡

Diana’s POV

I open my eyes and feel like crap. It’s weird I’ve been feeling like that ever since I’ve woken up. Isn’t waking up from a coma supposed to be something good? Like a miracle or something, or a dream come true? I feel like I’m living a nightmare.

I get up and look at the beautiful city that is New York. I’ve decided to stay. I’ve always loved New York and just because Harry’s moved on, it doesn’t mean I can’t too. I just can’t believe that he didn’t even fly back to Holmes Chapel or for fucks sake notice me! I know I look different but he said he loved me. When was the last time he visited me in the hospital?

I pull out my laptop and search up some interviews and articles on One Direction. Turns out they only get about a few weeks back home. Out of a year? What about a vacation? The guys must be exhausted.

I look up their girlfriends and luckily Eleanor and Louis are still together and…ZAYN AND PERRIE ARE GETTING MARRIED! OMG! I’M SO HAPPY FOR THEM! I search up Harry and Girlfriend and many pictures come up. The most common ones are him and Kendall or him and Taylor. It breaks my heart to know that his lips have been kissing other lips that aren’t mine. I know that I could never expect him to wait three years but… I would imagine that if I woke up he would want to start from where we left off…but I guess not.

I get off of my bed and call room service before flipping on the TV. Almost every channel is about One Direction. I eventually turn it off and go back to my laptop. I find a realtor and call him on the cell phone I bought yesterday.

“Hello? Is this Tim Hughes?” I ask

“The one and only, how can I help?” he asks

“I’m looking for an apartment in New York City move in ready in about one week, or less if that’s possible.” I reply.

“I’m going to let you know that finding an apartment isn’t cheap in New York City dear.”

”Money isn’t an issue, I have quite a bit.” I say biting my lip.

“Okay, well I have 3 places in mind and I could take you out to see them on Tuesday, does that sound good?” he asks

“Yes, time and place?” I ask

“I will meet you at the Park Café near Central Park at 12pm, we can quickly grab a cup of Joe then we can go see the apartments.” He replies sweetly.

“Sounds great, I’m Diana by the way.” I reply

“I was just about to ask for your name, okay great, so make sure you bring your papers and everything in case you want to buy the apartment on the spot.” He replies

“Okay, great, see you Tuesday.” I answer happily.

He hangs up and someone is knocking on my door. Room service! I run up to the door and the room service man wheels in the food kart. I give him a $20 tip and he thanks me before leaving.

I’ve been in a coma for 3 years, and I’m pretty sure other than Harry, I missed my pancakes. I sit down and instantly dig in. I decide to turn on the TV again and of course a One Direction interview comes on.

“So boys, how do you feel about the new album?” asks the interviewer.

“Great, I think it really shows how we’ve grown and so many of the songs we got to co-write and it was an amazing experience.” Liam replies. He’s always been the professional one.

“Favorite songs?” asks the lady.

“Drop it like it’s hot.” Louis answers making everyone laugh.