♡ Chapter 16 ♡

♡ Chapter 16 ♡

~ THREE WEEKS LATER ~

Diana’s POV

I pack my last lipstick in my suitcase and sit on it to close it. Unfortunately I suck at closing suitcases, that’s not a problem though because I can just call on my superbly super boyfriend.

“HARRY!” I yell. I hear footsteps and before I know it he’s at the door.

“Need help?” he asks smirking.

“A lot.” I admit.

He walks over and helps me close the suitcase with ease.

“So where to first?” I ask, he smiles and gives me a piece of paper from his jeans.

“We go to all these states then it’s back to London, Brighton, Manchester, Leeds, and a few more cities then Ireland, Mullangar, Dublin a few others, then it’s Australia, Japan, China, South Africa, Brazil, and a few others.

“Wow!” Is all I’m able to say. That’s at least 9 months. Is this what my life will become?

“You okay?” he asks.

“Yeah, it’s just. Wow!” I reply laughing off my worry.

“You will love it, trust me!” I says grabbing my suitcase.

“Ready to leave darling?” he asks.

“Ready as ever.” I reply walking out of our room.

Wherever Harry goes, I go.

We walk outside and there’s a bus. It’s HUGE! We climb inside and it’s so nice. We walk around and finally find our bed. They’re bunk beds.

“I call top bunk!” I yell throwing my suitcase on the bed.

“Fine.” Harry grumbles. I know he likes being on top but not tonight. (Ha.ha.)

I jump on the bunk bed and plug in my headphones. I decide to take a small nap since I didn’t sleep much last night. I’m just so nervous going on tour with Harry, I mean. . . we tend to fight a lot when things get good. I don’t want this to be a trip that I regret.

I start to listen to the tunes and let my mind drift to a different world. . .

“WAKE UP!” I hear someone yell as I sit up and bang my head on the roof. Ouch.

“Oh, sorry Diana!” Niall apologizes.

“No problem, but why do I need to get up?” I ask

“Fast food stop.” Niall replies wiggling his eyebrows.

“You speak my language Niall. Where are the others?” I ask

“Inside they’re ordering.” He replies. “SO GET UP!”

I slowly jump off the bunk bed and slip on my uggs. I fix my outfit and look in the mirror getting ready for the paparazzi.

“Diana?” Niall asks.

“Y-yea?” I reply nervously. I just hate the flashing lights when I step out of a car. It bothers me and it hurts my eyes and head. I always get headaches after. Ugh.

“There are no camera’s. Were in the middle of the highway at three in the morning. Were probably going to be the only one inside.” He says laughing.

“Oh, SCORE!” I yell running out of the bus. We run into the A&W that we’ve stopped at and when we walk in there are only about 3 other people sitting there. I don’t even think they know who One Direction is, and if they do, they don’t care.

I run up to Harry’s who’s waiting for our order and I jump on his back. He quickly reacts and holds me in the piggy back position.

‘Whatcha get me?” I ask into his ear.

“Mama burger, combo of course.” He replies.

“The drink?” I question, oh god I hope he still remembers.

“You don’t drink soft drinks other than Nestea, so Nestea.” He replies. Perfect answer.

I jump down from his back and finally our order arrives, we walk over to the table where everyone else is and we all dig in.

“I love junk food.” Louis says while eating his fries.

“Don’t we all mate?” asks Liam.

“Zayn stop playing with your food!” Louis snaps making me laugh.

“I had to get the chicken sandwich so shut up.” He replies clearly grumpy and annoyed. (Zayn’s Muslim so I’m assuming he doesn’t eat red meat and other certain meats unless it’s halal <- if that’s how you spell it, if you’re Muslim comment below if I fucked up)

We finish our burgers and the boys head for the bus but I stop Harry once I see a Dippin Dot machine.

“Please?” I pout.

“You make it hard to say no.” he replies pulling out five dollars and putting it in the machine.

“Type my lady?” he asks gracefully motioning towards the machine.

“Cookies n Cream!” I reply smiling. I love Dippin Dots, they make me smile for no reason, they’re just so good.

The ice cream falls out of the machine and I take it quickly.

“Thank you.”

“No thank you Diana.” Harry says taking my waist and pulling me close.

“For what?” I ask confused.

“For not leaving. For being here with me. I need you more than I’ve ever needed you before and It’s just nice to know that you’re here and that you still love me.” He replies.

“You may be the Harry Styles to the world. But to me you’re still that asshole who picked on me when I was younger.” I say making him tense.

“I thought we went ov-”

“You’re also that same asshole that I fell in love with my senor year of high school that I’m madly in love with.” I add making him smile again.

He pulls me as close as possible and kisses me passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck and can’t help but lift my feet off the ground. The kiss is getting heated and I really just want him to have his way with me right here in this sketchy parking lot but were interrupted by someone honking the horn.

“GET YOUR HORNY ASSES IN HERE!” Screams Louis from the bus.

Harry and I kindly flip him off before running over to the bus and getting in.

“Bedtime kiddies!” Louis jokes. Harry and I decide to finish the Dippin Dots tomorrow. Everyone climbs into bed and the lights go out as the bus engine continues to roar.

“Goodnight boys.” I say in a sarcastic tone knowing that they’re probably going to all be on their phones.

“GOODNIGHT!” They all reply in unison.

I’m about to close my curtain when Harry’s face appears scaring the shit out of me. I was about to scream but Harry covered my mouth.

“Shhhh.” He mumbles as he climbs into the bunk with me.

“You little shit.” I whisper.

“Your little shit.” He corrects.

“Goodnight baby.” He whispers in my ear.

“Night honey.” I reply.

This is why I came with him. Because he needs me just as much as I need him.