PART ONE; Chapter one; the wedding dress.

guys, give me a visual for the dress? what do you guys think it should look like? xx

 ________________________________________________________

Daphnis point of view.

*12:00pm, 14 days before the wedding*

‘Wow’ Harry was stunned as i walked out of the dressing room twirling around in a wedding dress. 
‘Oh shut up’ i walked over and lightly punched Harrys arm. 
‘No really, Daphni…you look amazing!’ he joking ling lifted his jaw.

‘Thanks’ i could feel myself  blush as i walked back into the dressing room and got out of the wedding dress. i stood in front of the dressing room mirror and stared at myself. i could feel the nerves buzzing around inside of me as i thought of my wedding, i  whispered to myself ‘Daphni, its okay. It’s going to be alright, Derek loves, you love him. Everything will be fine’.

i poked my head of the dressing room and see Harry on the phone.  

‘Lou, Daphni… looks amazing’ Harry smiled at the mention of my name and i began to lose my breath as i saw him smirk at me. 

‘Hey beautiful, are you done?’ he asked as he slipped his phone back into his pocket. 

’was that Lou? And yeah, I just got to put my shoes on’ i replied slipping my flats back onto my feet. 
i walked out of the dressing room, closing the curtain behind me and handing the Lady the dress.

‘Yeah, he said he would meet us back at home’ Harry explains walking us out of the shop. 

‘Did you like the dress?’ he asked confused to see i didn’t have it. 

‘No, I just don’t think it’s the right one’ i turned back to the shop and sighed. I've have been looking for ‘the right dress’ for months and i never knew it would be this difficult. Dan and El came with me last week and they were gob smacked at about every dress i showed them, but not one single dress i tried on really screamed out ‘BUY ME!’, i wanted a dress that would make me feel special and that i wouldn’t hesitate to buy. 

‘I thought that one was great, the last one’ Harry grinned staring at me. i hated when he did that, he always sent my tummy in knots, but in a good way. 

‘Really… I don’t think so, I just need Derek…' i moaned folding my arms across my chest. Harry cringed at Derek’s name and i just smirked. I've always known Harry didn’t exactly approve of Derek, but he did approve of my happiness so he never had anything to say about it anyway. 

‘Well, you are stuck with me’ Harry nudged me a little and giggled. 

‘That’s alright, you’re a great help anyway’ i smiled staring up at him. Harry returned my smile and we kept walking until we reached Louis and Harrys place. It had bachelor pad written all over it, Harrys and Louis cars parked out the front were enough to say ‘NO WOMEN ALLOWED!’. 

‘DAPHNI!’ Lou called running out of the house. 

‘Yes Lou?’ i look at him confused.

‘Look whose here?’ he pointed to the doorway and i couldnt believe what i saw, it was Derek standing there smiling. 

‘DEREK!’ i screamed running up to him and jumping into his arms. Derek was over in Italy with his family for the past month and he wasn’t supposed to be back for another week, so seeing him sent me into total emotional brake down. I started crying and laughing, hugging him tightly and breathing in his warm Italian scent. 

‘How are you darling?’ Derek spoke in his luscious Italian accent. I met Derek a year and half ago when Dan, El and I went for a girls trip to Rome.

‘Good, now’ i poked him in the chest and he laughed jerking his body away. 

‘what?’ i sighed.

‘that hurt’ he laughed picking me up and spinning me around while kissing my lips.

‘well inside everyone’ Harry started pushing us both through the door and Lou mumbled something but i didn’t pay attention, i was too lost in Derek’s eyes. 

 well thats the end of chapter one! please tell me what you guys thought of it? feedback? i'd really love feedback! thanks heaps guys for reading, i love you guys.

follow me on twitter for current updates; @1d_completeme