The Truth comes out.

**okay sooo....im gonna add a twist to the story(: so you know how Magnus loves Alec? well in this story, Magnus is willing to do what he can to get Alec to be his. i love Magnus i really do he keeps things interesting and Alec happy. but in this....well im gonna make Magnus kind of a dick. just warning(:**

~~~

today me, Alec and Izzy were gonna figure out what happened at Magnus' since we all know he was kind of under some type of spell. Clary, Jace, Simon and Raphael were gonna track down the book of the white and try and get Camille to spill where her library was. since the vampire slut was too worried about my love life to tell us where her library was located. it was a good thing i didnt go, i would've probably stabbed the bitch....

i huffed as my brown hair with slight blue in it hung down my back in loose curles as i glanced at myself in the mirror

i huffed as my brown hair with slight blue in it hung down my back in loose curles as i glanced at myself in the mirror. i was wearing something different than what i usually wore but whatever. i still had the baby fat but the more i worked out the more it faded. i still got depressed thinking about the babies but it wasnt like me and Alec couldnt try again in the future. but no matter what, it would not be the same.

"well doesnt someone look beautiful." Izzy commented leaning against the wall. i smiled at her and slipped on my ankle high heeled boots. Alec walked out of the bathroom in his usual black attire but today he wore a black long sleeved shirt, black jeans and black combat boots.

"shes not wrong." Alec agreed with his sister and i smiled at him. we gathered our stele's and followed Izzy out of the Institute.

we got to Magnus' place and i glanced at Alec, "hes into you, you knock." he rolled his eyes and pecked me on the lips. "i love you. remember that." i nodded, "i love you too." he smiled and kissed my forehead before taking a deep breath and knocking on the door. almost instantly Magnus answered the door.

"Alexander! oh....hello Isabelle, Cassandra." i growled at my full name being used by the warlock and felt a hand on the small of my back and calmed down instantly when i saw it was Alec.

"were here to talk Magnus." Alec got straight to the point. he nodded and let us in and we stood around as Magnus poured himself a drink taking a sip of it instantly. "so what can i help you with Alexander?" i scoffed quietly next to Izzy as Magnus waved Alec over to where he was sitting. Alec reluctantly sat down and a drink popped in his hand out of nowhere. since Alec only drank on special occasions, he sat the cup down on the table.

"what happened yesterday? i was under some sort of spell and i almost lost the love of my life." Alec got straight to the point again and Magnus scoffed, "you really think shes the one for you? even i know that she isnt. shes a distraction for how you really feel. i even know that you arent completely honest with yourself. you may be married to her, but your not being honest. you like me as well." Alec scoffed, "no. i dont. i love my wife. im not into you Magnus Bane and i never will be. so if you think im not honest with myself maybe you arent being honest with yourself. so what? you put a spell of some sort on me to make me fall for you? is that what has been going on lately? because if so that i really low. even for a 300 year old warlock."