Jade Wolf

i heard a scream that was all too familar to me and turned around just to see someone grabbing Cassie by her waist. Cass kept throwing punches and kicks to the person but it didnt seem to affect him. "HEY!" i yelled and tried to aim at the guy but he was moving to fast. Cass glanced at me and nodded to me letting me know shes okay and kept trying to hurt the person.

i took off after them and tried to shoot an arrow at the guy but missed

i took off after them and tried to shoot an arrow at the guy but missed. i cursed as i kept trying and failing to save my girl. the guy roughly stuck her in the car and she cursed at him punching him one last time. he punched her and my anger went sky rocket.

i took off towards the car but it was gone before i even made it half way across the road.

i cursed and tears threatened to fall but i pushed them back and ran towards the ally way before sending a text to Jace telling him what happened and i ran up the stairs and grabbed the box that got us in this mess and stuffed it in her back pack she brought with her and instantly got pushed into a wall by Jace.

"where is she?! Alec where is my sister!?" he yelled pushing me into the wall harder.

"i dont know! shes my girlfriend too! alright me and her went to go see what was making noise outside to make sure it wasnt a circle member and before i knew it Clary was freaking out and so was Simon and Cass screamed my name and i turned around and she was being carried away by someone! i tired to shoot them with my arrows but they moved to fast! Jace i have no idea where they are and if i did i would be there right now saving the love of my life!" i yelled back and his grip on my jacket loosened and soon let me go.

wait did i just say love of my life? yep. Cassandra Hope Wayland was the love of my life. almost losing her today made me realize that.

"you look like you are more shocked at that than us..." Izzy commented on the shell shock expression on my face. i shrugged, "doesnt matter right now. we gotta find them." they nodded and Jace started to apologize but i put my hand up, "its alright. shes your sister. i would've acted the same way with Izzy." Izzy smiled at her name being mentioned and we went outside by the van and tried to figure out where they are.

i saw something shining in the distance and walked over and picked it up. i saw it was Cassie's bracelet.