Lydia Bitch

i woke up to Alec being gone. which was weird. he is usually always next to me when i wake up. i furrowed my brows, "Alec?" i sat up and didnt see him anywhere. i groaned and got up and took a shower. i changed and did my hair and makeup. i slipped on my heeled boots and grabbed my stele and ring daggers slipping them in my holster before walking out of my room.

i saw Alec talking to his little brother and then Valentine showed up

i saw Alec talking to his little brother and then Valentine showed up. Alec readied his bow and aimed and Valentine caught it perfectly and i tossed my dagger at it. and Valentine just moved out of its way. i growled frusterated and stood next to Alec protecting Max.

then Valentine pulled out his stele and ran it across a rune that looked oddly familar, then realized it was the rune to make you look like whoever you pleased and it turned into a beautiful blonde girl who held authority and had a bitchy personality around her. i could just tell.

"Im Lydia Branwell. anvoy of the Clave." she said like it was the biggest deal in the world. i scoffed and walked away. Alec followed after me and the bitch told Maryse her job was to watch over the Insitute to make sure that there nobody is helping the downworlders. which meant Clary had to be careful. so did we but still.

"you must be Cassandra Wayland. the girl who dated a vampire." her voice rung out and i saw everybody stiffen. by everyone i mean Alec, Izzy, and Maryse. i took a deep breath and spinned on my heel, "and?"

"its against the rules." i nodded, "why do you think i never said anything? besides that it didnt last." she nodded, "good." she saultered off and i growled at her as she eyed Alec.

"she touches him...." i warned Maryse who smiled assuringly, "he wouldnt go for her." i nodded and muttered a thanks before walking with Maryse and Alec. "where is Jace?" the bitch questioned.

"right here." Jace popped out of nowhere giving me a heart attack. "Jace!" i scolded clutching my heart. Alec laughed and placed his hand on my hip gently. "how you feeling?"

i shrugged, "would be better if not for the blonde.." i whispered and he nodded, "only for a few days babe." he whispered back and i sighed.

i suddenly got an idea. "when is the wedding?" i whispered to Alec who shrugged, "whenever you want it love. we never really talked about it."

"talk about what?" Lydia butted in and i wanted to snap at her that it was none of her buisness.

"our wedding." he stated proudly and pulled me into his side. i glanced up at him shocked that he just told the anvoy of the Clave about us.

"to her?" Lydia pointed to me and i stared at her blankly. "yes to me. problem?" i snapped and she shrugged, "just thought he would go for someone....prettier." oh that was it.

"prettier? no offense Lydia but you now nothing about me and Cass so stay out of it." Alec glared at her and pulled me away from the bitch before i ripped her head off.