pandemonium

this story somewhat goes by the show-not 100% but somewhat. i do not own anything from the show i only own Cassie(: Song is Revoultion by Diplo. if you have seen Step up All in the song is in the final dance (:

Cassandra "Cass or Cassie": 20

Jace: 19

Clary: 18

Simon: 18

Izzy: 18

Alec: 20

****

i was standing by the computers with Alec, Jace and Izzy as we looked at the screen of our target

i was standing by the computers with Alec, Jace and Izzy as we looked at the screen of our target. i was being rushed since my brother decided to wake me up late and didnt give me enough time to change so i just said screw it and kept what i slept in on. it was just easier than messing with my brothers annoyance. i may be older but he has a really annoying habit of rushing me at the last second.

"so let me get this straight. you woke me up at 8am just to stare at a screen of a guy who is a demon?" i questioned annoyance clear in my voice. i heard Alec and Izzy chuckle at my tone i used towards my brother.

"well im sorry i thought you wanted in on the news." Jace defended himself poorly.

"little bro you should know this by know, not to wake me up unless the news is important." i glared at him and drank my coffee.... i hate my brother sometimes.

he rolled his eyes at me and i just huffed and went to the kitchen area. i poured myself another cup of coffee and knew today was gonna be the day where i lived off of coffee.

i heard someone walk in and peaked over my shoulder to see Alec come in and make himself a cup of coffee. he wasnt one to drink caffeine but for some reason he decided today to drink it.

"what got you drinking coffee?" i questioned my best friend and he just shrugged, "needed the boast." i shrugged not really caring and sat down in a chair. he sat down next to me and i placed my head on his shoulder. he kissed the top of my hair gently and took a sip of his coffee.

"you two are just so cute" Izzy cooed watching the two of us. i raised an eyebrow at her and shook my head at my parabati. "Izzy i love you but drop it." i warned her and she put her hands up knowing i was very touchy on my feelings. i was not one to show them or date for that matter i only dated one guy and that was enough heartbreak. much like Alec in the dating category i dated nobody. i kind of just flirted on missions and seduced demons or vampires if need be.

"well we gotta get ready for the mission tonight so come on grumpy." Izzy waved me up from my seat and i didnt move. she sighed and grabbed my cup of coffee, filled it and walked off with it. i growled and stood up.

"damnit Izzy." i muttered and i heard Alec laugh from behind me. she knew how to get me to follow.... either take my coffee or my chocolate. actually any food for that matter and i will follow happily.