Mortal Cup

we were on our way to the police station and Luke explained to us about the plan and we all just nodded

we were on our way to the police station and Luke explained to us about the plan and we all just nodded. i played with the engagment ring out of boredom and happiness. i was just so happy right now.

"you look happy." Clary mentioned turning around in her up front. i nodded, "yeah i am." Jace smiled at me, "well im glad he makes you happy. but if he hurts you again i will hurt him." i giggled at his protectiveness younger than me or not. it was good to know my brother had my back.

"so whats the plan if you get caught?" i questioned Luke and he sighed, "well then you guys come up with a plan." i sighed knowing Jace comes up with shitty plans.

"well great. looks like its up to us girls then. my brother has horrible ideas for plans."

"i do not!" Jace defended and i gave him a look, "yes you do. admit it. you suck at making plans for missions. might i remind you of the mission you planned out and i almost died?" he groaned, "you and Alec are not gonna let that down? i said i was sorry!" he sounded defeated and i smirked.

we got to the station and Luke told us all to stay outside so he can get in and out without distractions.

"this is taking too long." i mentioned after the 10 minutes. "it shouldnt take him this long." Clary added and Jace sighed and looked up, "wasnt the plan not to draw attention to himself?" i nodded confused, "yeah why?" he pointed up and i saw what he meant. fucking mundanes.

"circle members?" Clary questioned. "no. mundanes." she looked at me confused and i pointed to a rune on my shoulder blade after i moved my dress out of the way a bit, "better than binoculars." Jace nodded and sighed, "well now we gotta go save his ass...again." he muttered the last part and i hit him on the arm and we glamourized ourselves and snuck into the room where Luke was being held captive. an interogation room.

the guy tried to get answers and then asked Luke if he wanted any coffee and the guy soon left. i really hate mundanes. such pains. "camera" Luke coughed into a tissue pretending to sneeze and Jace reached up easily unattaching the camera. Luke then explained to him what happened and where the cards are and told us how half of the people on the force are downworlders or circle members.

"we'd be leading them to the cup." Clary concluded and he nodded, "you need a distraction." we nodded and snuck out of the door once it opened. we hid in a closet and de glamorized ourselves and waited for Clary to de-glamorize.

"need help?" Jace smirked at a still invisible Clary and she scoffed, "i can do it myself." this conversation sounded really wrong...

"uhh guys you do realize how wrong this sounds right?" i questioned and Jace snorted unattractively as Clary glared at me unamused by my comment. i put my hands up in surrender, "just saying."

"so whats the plan?" i questioned once she finally de-glamorized herself. "i got one but you aint gonna like it." i stared at her worried slightly but shrugged, "is it me or him?" i pointed to my brother and she smirked, "your brother." i gave Jace a happy smile, "well least its not me in this conversation."