Alternate Universe & Twins!?

**before the Alternate Universe*

its been about a month since the wedding. in that time i gotten bigger for being 10 weeks pregnant. Alec has started to become overly protective over me since i started to show a lot more and its sweet but sometimes gets on my last nerve.

he wont let me go on missions-which i understand, but he also wont let me walk around much or dance. which irritates the hell out of me.

"Alec i love you but i cross the line at not dancing." i told him once and he just shrugged, "the baby is growing more and more and i just dont want anything to happen to you or to the baby." i groaned and muttered curses under my breath. my attitude has changed im more bitchy, my hormones are all out of wack, my morning sickness kicks my ass, and not to mention i barely fit into any of my clothes.

"you really need new clothes for your pregnancy." Izzy commented as her eyes furrowed at my belly that was slightly showing from my grey tank top. i sighed and nodded agreeing with her and she squealed. "Shopping trip!" she grabbed my wrist and Alec protested against me moving to much and i just shrugged. he shook his head at his sister and soon Clary, Izzy and Maryse all joined in on the 'hunt for the pregnant girl's new clothes' trip and i was the doll.

"this is ridiculous!" i exclaimed as i was yet again pushed into a dressing room and tried on a red lace short dress. it fit me perfectly but that was also when i realized just how huge my boobs gotten....

"oh for the love of the angels!" i groaned as i walked out of the dressing room with the dress on, "you look sexy!" i gave them a look, "my boobs are huge!"

"comes with the pregnancy. how are you feeling otherwise?" Maryse questioned as she sat in a chair by the dressing rooms reading a magazine. "my back hurts, my feet are swelled, my boobs hurt, the morning sickness is still there, my food cravings are getting worse, i keep moving when i sleep which causes Alec to not get any sleep. oh and my hormones are all out of wack." i explained every symptom im having right now and she chuckled, "get used to it. you got another 8 months till its over." i groaned at that new information and changed out of the dress that i knew Izzy would make me buy.

we decided on a few new outfits and maternity bras and what not, and a lot more comfortable shoes. once we paid for everything i changed out of the heels i had on that were crushing my feet and instantly put on the flats. i sighed with relief. Izzy glared down at the flats.

"what? my feet were killing me. heres a tip. dont wear heels when pregnant." she giggled at that tip and we walked into a maternity store and got a lot more outfits.

we went back to the Insititute to see Jace and Clary getting ready to leave. "where are you guys going?" i questioned wanting to do something interesting while pregnant.

"going to see Clary's dad." Jace said simply and i raised an eyebrow, "wait are you serious? you want to willingly go to Valentine?"

"we have to go through a portal made by Merolin and if we find the portal in that relam it takes us to her father. its a way to try and kill him before he does any real damage." Jace explained more into detail and i nodded, "cool. i was gonna go with you but....yeah.... this bump is forbidding me. plus Alec would rip my head off..."

"Alec said he wants you to come with us." at that moment Alec walked up, "yeah babe you go on this mission. Jace just make sure she comes back unharmed. please and our baby." he nodded and i walked over to Alec and gave him a hug muttering 'thank you'.

"Just promise me you will be careful. and if a fight happens get out of there. i dont need to lose you or our child." i smiled at his concern. "ill be fine. trust me. me and the baby will come back safe and sound."