Angel with a Shotgun

**title  is from the song in the video. just seemed fitting for the story right now(:

~~~~

i woke up to something that has been a normal occurrence lately

i woke up to something that has been a normal occurrence lately. waking up in Alec's arms. i shifted slightly and smiled at his sleeping form, he looked so peaceful. i slowly got out of his arms but got pulled back into his chest and turned my head over my shoulder and saw his eyes flutter open. "its rude to stare." i giggled, "well its rude to be so adorable." he chuckled at my attempt to flirt and lifted himself up on one arm and pressed his lips against mine. i smiled against his lips and shifted slightly so it was better to kiss him.

he shifted himself better and climbed on top of me

he shifted himself better and climbed on top of me. i smiled more and wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him more into me. he pulled back and stared into my eyes. "your so beautiful." i rolled my eyes at him and pulled him back down and attached our lips together. he chuckled against my lips and kissed back and rubbed my back slightly. i pulled back and smiled up at him.

"sorry i needed to do that." he chuckled and nodded, "its fine beautiful. i understand. i cant get enough of kissing you either." i grinned up at him and pushed him off of me. he plopped back on my bed with a huff and i laughed at his facial expression and got out of the bed even though i wanted nothing more than to crawl back under the covers and cuddle with Alec all day. but i needed to change.

i took a quick shower and put on my dressing gown. i let my brown hair stay in its natural curliness and did my makeup. (pic above)   i got out of my bathroom and saw Alec was gone and shrugged it off knowing he was probably changing or showering. i grabbed my black skater skirt and a red corset top and a pair of red high heels and my black leather jacket. i changed in the bathroom not knowing if Alec would pop in my room randomly without knocking.

i was not ready for that stage yet with him. hell i never had sex with anyone, not even Raphael. my phone beeped and i saw a message from Raphael and i raised an eyebrow at my phone screen wondering if i was imagining it. he never messaged me. least not lately.

"the hell?" i muttered to myself and shook it off not even bothering to read the message. i put my black bow in my hair and nodded at my reflection.