Chapter 22

Chapter 22

A bitch a get you killt that's the way I think... Juvenile, "Juvenile On Fire"

As soon as Everton walked out of the front doors of Malone’s house, Malone called Talisha into his living room. He didn’t want Talisha and Everton finding out about the roles he was giving both of them to act out to plot on Warren. Talisha didn’t want to be a part of what Malone had going on behind closed doors after finding out about his little young baby mama, Honaray. She still has a soft spot in her heart for him, but wanted no part in being his side chick. If it wasn’t for him, face timing her earlier, she would have never given him the time of day again. She was there to settle the drama and mend her broken heart. 

She walked into his living room from what was once their bed room. His house brought back so many memories that it mentally pained her to be back in the house where she once called home. Talisha slowly walked into his living room. She knew that he just finished having a tense conversation with someone from the look he still had plastered onto his face. He looked up at her and smiled before saying, “Talisha, I know we ended on a bad note and all, but a nigga really do got love for you. It’s hard for me to lie and tell you that I don’t care about you. I damn sho’ not going to tell you that I been faithful to you entire time that we was together either. The reason why I face timed you and asked you to come over here is, because I wanted to tell you that I truly do apologize for all the shit I put you through.”  

Talisha didn’t knew where to start with all the lies that he was just trying to spit to her. Malone had a way of making the saltiest situations sweet. All he really wanted was a chance to just continue to get his way. She smiled at the thought of knowing that he just wanted to fuck and call it a day. 

“Malone, I’m not here to be fed bull shit. I’m not that girl you are going to play those types of games with at all. You have Honaray ass, so what the hell do you want with me? Am I too much of women for you Malone? Last time you had a chance, to clear shit up, you kiss me with that bitch’s nasty ass pussy juice still in your mouth! I knew comin’ here was going to start more shit with yo’ ass. I can’t believe that I gave you the best part of me and I am back here again justifying my voice, my pain, and the real shit!” She yelled at him before turning her back to walk to the front door.

“So you think that everything I just told your ungrateful ass was bull shit?! What me and Honaray has going on has nothing to do with you. I had been told you that it was my bad; for what had happened in the past with that situation. I thought we moved on from all that bullshit? I never told you to come over here to let me fuck either.” He yelled back as he stood up from his seat.  

“I honestly don’t care what the fuck you talkin’ ‘bout Malone! If you want to get all up in my face, since you feelin’ played right now, how about you save that for your little baby mama!? Then, it’s funny how you think you the only nigga; that I am with too. If you want to be mad with anyone be mad at your damn self! I am pregnant and I wanted to just tell you that face to face and not over Face Time.” 

Malone couldn’t even think of a smart comment to make after hearing the formal love of his life say that she was pregnant. It was not the way that he wanted them to end. Talisha finally felt as if she had made her trip to his house worth the gas money that was spent. Her heart no longer ached for compassion she always wanted from Malone. There was nothing to keep them two attach to one another. Talisha thought about all the nights, he filled her head up with sweet nothings about being the mother of his first child. The thoughts alone once use to make her blush and feel as if they had a serious future as a couple. Even if things did not work out for the best between her and Raymond, if she was pregnant, she still would be content. If she didn’t listen to any thing else her grandmother told her earlier that day, she did remembered when she said, “Let a man show you that he loves you; before you go and make a fool out of yourself.”