Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Fuck you, you ho' I don't want you back... Eamon "Fuck It (I Don't Want You Back)"

Talisha replied her Mac Studio Fix Power to cover up her tears that were still a bit noticeable. She wanted to gargle Listerine, so bad that she placed popped about 10 peppermint Altoids from her purse to ease her mind on the taste that was still in her mouth. No matter how strong the mints were she still felt the icky taste of saliva mixed with pussy. She wiped off the remaining of her lipstick and lip gloss before with a tissue and  applied her Mac lip glass in Brown Teddy to jazz up her look. Then, with just a few more sprays of her signature perfume she was ready to go. Her sister stood outside her car door blowing on her strawberry hookah stick while exchanging smiles and looks with men that caught her eye. 

Once Talisha was done they both smiled at each other and strutted into the daiquiri shop. As Casey opened the door to walk in, the ladies knew immediately that they had shitted on the other women who came there for some male attention. Before they can both make it towards the daiquiri machines to request to try a new flavor, Talisha arm was slightly pulled on by a guy standing by one of the pool tables.  

"That's why I hate thirsty ass niggas!" She thought before she realized who it was. He was 6'2 brown skin with dark brown eyes that made you wonder what he was about. His goatee was jet black and lined perfectly to perfection. He was that trade with the dreads that females would easily give their pussy to. He was a hard working man who lived on the road as a truck driver. He knew Talisha from any where and her demeanor was a serious turn on for him. They knew that from the lifestyles both of them chosen that a relationship would probably never work for the better. Whenever he would touch down on her side of town they would always link up and have an amazing time, no matter what came along.

"Raymond is that you!" Talisha said as she blushed hard. 

"Yep, love it's me in the flesh baby! How you been?" He replied back pulling her closer to his chest. 

"Lawd, bitch you back to the trades with the dreads, huh?" Casey said admiring her sister's smile and her friend of quite some time now. 

Raymond and Talisha seemed to be lovers and friends, but the main thing that kept them from taking their friendship to the next level was Raymond's baby mama. His baby mama was a very bitter and mean female from the jump. Even though Raymond reassured her that him and Talisha wasn't fucking, she would rather him save the bullshit for his niggas. Everyone could immediately see and feel the chemistry that they shared when they were around one another. Raymond would say that it was just an Aquarius and Libra thing that most folks wouldn't understand. Either way it went they both were lovers, and the way Talisha heart fluttered when she saw him and there was something  that really wanted her to carry on going  with their relationship. 

"Casey, you is crazy girl!" She joked back with her sister as she left them both to make an order on her Jungle Juice daiquiri with an extra shot. 

"I've been good Raymond. Just stopping over here to get a daiquiri and jet."

"You been crying or something? I know that look in your eyes." He replied looking worried.

"No, I guess I did cry a little after watching this lil' movie on Netflix or whatever." She smiled back knowing damn good and well she was lying. 

"Casey, I'm going talk to your sister outside. Alright, love?" He called out over the music and talking.

"Okay, just don't do nothing nasty!" She replied laughing.

****

Raymond walked to the exit door and open it for Talisha. Even though he haven't been around her in a little over three months, he knew when she have been hurt. Raymond walked to his bright candy red 2014 Chevy Camaro Coupe 2LT. He opened the doors with his keypad and waved for her to sit inside. 

"We not going no where. I just wanta know what's on your mind that you playing off like there's nothing. I been knowing you for four years now, girl." He said as he turn the AC on in the car on low. 

The smell of new car along with the masculine scent of refreshing hints and fresh musty notes of Little Trees paper air fresher called Black Ice filled the car as Raymond adjusted his seat back. The deep ocean blue interior glisten underneath the matching blue inside lights that shined at her feet. Talisha was all in her thoughts and had no clue where to start with her back story. It wasn't like her to be a little distant when it came to Raymond, so she knew that he had a clue that a man had her crying earlier. 

"Raymond, I know we are just friends and I don't want to burden you with my troubles, well not now always." She spoken breaking the silence between them both. 

"You are one of my best friends and I can't judge you off of your troubles nor your struggles in life."  He replied back feeling pushed away by her words.

"I been going through some things and I feel like I'm slowly breaking down, but I have to stay strong for everyone around me. My grandmama would probably be cussing me out right now if she heard all of the shit that have been going on with me." 

Raymond leaned over towards her seat and smiled as he grabbed one of her hands. "Everything is going to be alright now that I'm around what you need from me?" He said as he caressed her face with the thumb of his hand.

 Before she could say a word he lean closer to her lips to kiss her. 

"Raymond you don't want to do that again." She said feeling even more guilty of not coming clean with everything with him. 

He smiled and asked, "Why not 'causee you know you miss kissing me." 

"Raymond my ex just kissed me after cheating on me and he just finishing eating his pregnant baby mama pussy." 

"What the fuck! You can't be serious right now!" Raymond shouted back feeling played. 

"Fuck, that where is that nigga!" He shouted feeling disrespected as he starting up his car.