Chapter 2

Chapter 2

If the shoe fits wear it boy... R. Kelly feat. Sparkle - "Be Careful "

"You shot my fuckin' baby you wanta be thug son-of-a-bitch!" Casey screamed as tears poured from her red swollen eyes as her body started to feel lifeless. She had so much rage left into her heart to beat the hell out of Everton, but her soul mourned over her son even though she did not know if he was still breathing. Casey felt as if she was responsible for everything that has now put her child's life in danger.

"Mama help me please." Cavon cried softly as blood exited his body as Warren cried and begun to walk quickly to the front door of the apartment.

"Where are you taking my son Warren!" Casey bawled as she stormed behind Warren carrying her son off without calling the ambulance.

Without turning his back to acknowledge her presence Warren said , "Look I'm driving him to safety! Fuck, staying in your crib with that monster of a baby daddy, fiance, hubby! I don't care what you call him, but I only am doing what is right!"

"I'm calling the fuckin' police Warren right now!" Casey exclaimed as she called 911 from her iPhone and briskly walked into her apartment to grab her purse and car keys to go.

"911 what's your emergency?" The female dispatcher orotund voice answered her call.

"My son has been shot by his father and his uncle is now rushing him to the hospital, and I am still at the apartment with the father. Help me please I don't know what to do!" Casey cried as she paced in her living room balancing the phone on her shoulder; while digging in her acid-hued Jimmy Choo purse Warren bought her for her birthday.

"Ma'am I am going to need for you to calm down, so I can help you." The female dispatcher said calmly, but you can hear the sternness in her tone.

"I am calm please send for some body to come out to my apartment complex, and get my crazy boyfriend he is still in my apartment and I feel as if my life is in danger." Casey said as she held her powered pink taser in her left hand, and lower her commanding tone she had before with the dispatcher.

"Okay, what is your name so we can corporate better through this phone call." The dispatcher answered back.

"My name is Casey and I live at 876 West Gate field apartment 3C in Harvey." Casey answered back replying to more than one question that was not even asked.

"So you playing the game raw, huh?" Everton said interrupting Casey's call for help and pacing as he stood in the middle of the small hallway.

Casey was at a lost for words so much that a lump begun to form in her throat. She felt as if she was helpless more than ever before. "There was no way this shit could be happening right now!" Casey thought to herself, since she could no longer find the words to utter.

"Casey or you still there. Please follow my directions and go outside and lock yourself in your car or go to one of your neighbors apartments." The dispatched said with no prior knowledge on how things have gone from bad to worst for Casey in under a few hours.

"It's either you or me Casey? Which one first?" Everton asked as he pointed the Beretta from her to him as he stood still leaking blood from his busted face.

"Ma'am I am sending help to your way right now!" The female dispatcher spoken through her phone receiver which sounded like just words to Casey's ears.

"Okay, and hopefully I be alive by the time they get here." Casey said back to the dispatcher before clicking the word end on her screen.

The tension was thicker than her ass in her maxi dress. She knew that if she turned and tried to run for the door, that she would be shot before she can make it out alive. There was then a familiar voice screaming outside of the front door.