Chapter 7

Chapter 7 

I been goin' thru' some thangs, and I feel like nobody understand me mane... - Lil Boosie "Goin' Thru Some Thangs

Everton felt disrespected more than he ever have been since he was in hand cuffs and his feet were in shackles. Malone was not the type of man he would pick a fight with, but since he have been locked up Malone seemed to be more suspicious of his earnings. Just the thought of Casey dipping into his stash that he had in his old apartment made him even more anxious to get out of jail and set shit straight. 

Casey laid in her bed after just dropping Cavon off to Mama Jingles and running errands earlier during the day. She was just in constant thought about Warren's baby mama. She was bathing in her thoughts about what Warren could possibly see in this woman that he could not see in her. All the lies he told countless nights to her about going here or there and he really went to her crib had her thoughts tangled. She decided to give her sister a call about their meet up tomorrow which was at Texas Road House on Manhattan Blvd. Having a little meet up over food would just set the mood in an adult fashion without any drama, so her sister thought. 

Casey clicked on her sister's name in her Iphone to dial her number and waited until she answered on the third ring. 

"Hey, girl! What's going on with you?" Her sister's voice danced through her receiver. 

"Chillin', I dropped my baby off at Mama Jingles and went ordered the rest of the furniture for my place. How you doin' boo?" 

"I just came from over there girl. Grandma have Cavon cleaning up her house today. He is doing really good too. So, where is all this money coming from for you to be doing all that ordering furniture?" Talisha questioned. 

"Well, I have been saving my money too girl just incase something did happen. I also have a job interview for this spa over here on the Westbank that is offering me $45 an hour to be a masseuse for them. I still have well over $45,000 saved in my savings and about $25,000 in my checking account." 

"Okay, cause I was about to say girl! Malone went visit your ex. Everton today in jail just to check on him too." 

"Wait, you mean to tell me you knew about this vistation too and didn't tell me anything bitch?"

"No, I didn't know about shit his ass was planing to do! Didn't I tell you that we are together, but I don't know his where about's 99.9% of the time?" Talisha replied feeling a bit of guilt for really knowing. 

"Mmmmmhmmm! Just save that answer for a bitch you didn't grow up with majority of all your life Talisha." 

"Well, any ways like I was saying... Your ex getting out of jail real soon and the streets are talking about how in the hell he posted over two hundred and fifty thousand in bail. My man thinks he is stealing from him or someone on his team to make ends. I hope you don't know nothing about it. Warren ass is also a prime suspect since he was the one who actually posted it." 

"Everton hardly ever gave me or his son shit Talisha and you know that! We lived in an apartment complex, since he was so cheeky and stingy when it came to spending money! There is no way that I had something to do with his money stashes or Warren." Casey yelled through the phone.

Talisha hung up right in her face. She looked at Malone and he just shooked his head. 

"What do you want from the girl? She wouldn't lie like that Malone!" Talisha shouted at him as he walked out of her bedroom. 

"I want the truth and that's something that you or your sister delivering to me." He barked back.

"Baby, Casey wouldn't lie like that! I know her!"

"Well, sometimes blood damn sho' and thicker than water, if the blood is diluted with pissy lies." 

"You think you funny, 'cause I don't find humor in any thing you just said?"

Malone wanted to knock the hell out of Talisha for having a smart ass mouth and using the incorrect tone with him. It took everything he had to not walk back into their bedroom and lay hands on her. There is no wonder why he doesn't pay Talisha attention when she is in her feelings. He already know that both of them are just as toxic as her sister was with Everton. Warren was the nigga he knew had all the answers to his questions. He didn't want to break the news to Warren that the child he think his baby mama is carrying maybe his after all. To keep the peace between everyone, he just kept the situation between him and Honaray. Malone was so deep into his thoughts he didn't even realize Talisha standing in front of him in the hallway. 

"What is going on with you bae?" Talisha confronted him face to face.

"I been going through some things. That's all." He said looking her deep into her eyes.

"Well, if I am sapose to be your girl, I need to know what's going on with you too." 

"Naa, love you good. Don't worry about me and get your shit together. I'ma man and I know how to deal with my own problems."

"What type of problems you talking about. You been acting really funny with me for the past months like you hiding something."

"What I told you about questioning my where about's and me?"

"I'm just saying, damn!" She replied back as she turned to walk back into the bedroom.

Malone grabbed her by her arm and said, "If you don't understand the type of man I am then you can get the fuck up outta my shit today." 

"So, that's how you really feel? Alright, my shit already packed, and you don't have to ever tell it to me twice." She told him without an once of regret in her heart.