Chapter 17

Chapter 17 

Baby mama baby mama I'm tired of you, you doin' things that a child would do.... Lil Boosie ft Webbie, "Baby Mama"

Before Casey could even get to swing her kitchen knife in Warren’s back, Everton grabbed her by her wrist tightly. 

“I hope you aren’t trying to kill your second baby daddy love?” He asked as he tighten his squeeze on her wrist.

“Let my wrist go Everton! You don’t know what your bitch ass step brother did to me!” She said between her grunted teeth. 

“I am going to let your wrist go once you drop the damn knife. Whatever happened between you and Warren is none of my business and I’m just going to keep it like that.” 

Warren looked back at Casey and smiled as he tip the rim of his Celtics snap back fitted-cap. He knew that Casey was angry and feeling played at the same time. Just the thought of him having Casey pregnant made him finally feel fianlly even with his step brother; who probably just save him from a trip to the hospital. Casey dropped the sharp kitchen knife on the floor and Warren stopped at the front door. 

“Ev,” he called his brother’s name. 

“I didn’t mean to cause you no hurt feelings after all the shit we have been through. On the car ride here, it felt good knowing that my big brother was home and ready to live again. I bail you out of jail not just because you my brother, dawg. I did the shit because your son needs you in his life. A nigga like me not a hater in no way shape or form. It took a while for me to understand your true colors, and since the day you tired to take my life over some pussy, I was through with you. I would have never raised a gun to you ever in this life time. What I did to Casey wasn’t right and I know that shit. But I don’t ever want to hear you say that you are a better man than me. ‘Cause nigga in this life time you will forever be a bitch nigga.

Everton felt disrespected on ever level by Warren and had no choice, but to get a little something off his chest spear the moment as well.

“Warren, mane shut the fuck up! You all up in your feelings for what? You holding on to grudges and bullshit that you created like a bitch feening for a nutt. I tried to mold you into the man that you still could never be today! I brought you around my family that I created to show you that life anit all what it seems to be; until you look at the bigger picture. The bigger picture in my situation was that I knew that I wasn’t doing my ole lady right, but I was taking care of home. A bitch nigga I could never amount to be. You funny nigga really funny! You heard meh? I’m honestly not the type to fight over ho’s either my nigga ‘cause ho’s are for everybody. As long as you don’t try to father my son, I have no issue with you.” Everton said calmly as he looked his step-brother face to face in the doorway. 

Casey felt like she was just being tossed around from brother to brother. Her cheating ways highlighted her as a ho’ and there was no way that she could change it. In a way she did feel guilty for finding herself in need of another’s man’s touch after all the pain Everton put her through. She couldn’t help herself for falling almost deeply in love with Warren and the man that she knew Everton could never be. As she stared at both of the brothers after having a very awkward argument, she thought that both of them were clearly bitch niggas. She thought that it was really clever of them to go against the grain and turn on her. After all, she did not force not one of them to love her or to even accept her for the women that she was. If she wanted Warren on his hands and knees and Everton right by her side, it could be possible. But  for both of them to be calling her a ho’ to make them feel like they was not betraying each another, she was not having at all. It was time to change the conversation around and Casey was ready to spark a sudden flame.

“Warren, I can’t look at you and call you a man for raping me just, so I could have your child. If I am pregnant with your child I may consider having an abortion, because no child deserves to be brought into this world the way that you created them to be. I only fucked with you and had sex with you to get back at Everton in the first place. I won’t lie, I did start to catch feelings for you, but all that is dead and gone. I can’t love someone who is like me, a cheater.” She said walking before walking to her sofa in her living room.

“Casey, you a fucking joke outcha’ in these streets. Yeah, you got money and all, but where is you fuckin’ class? Don’t act like you didn’t know who you was fuckin’! You knew that I was his step brother and you still wanted the dick! I warned your ass. You told me that, you sometimes wish I was Cavon daddy! So, fuck outta’ here with that dumb shit, and all that abortion talk! ‘Cause you know damn good and well, yo’ home wreckin’ ass is not about that life!” 

“Get the fuck outta’ my shit nigga! Why is you still talkin’ muthafucka?” She yelled back at Warren.

It damn sure didn’t take a fool to realize that Casey and Warren had some type of love deep down for each another. Everton felt like his entire relationship with Casey was built on lies, pain, and bull shit. Of course, Everton had other females to kick it with, but his baby mama of his first born was irreplaceable. He had his share of the finest of women in his city and out of state, but to him there was not one woman that could compare to Casey. His cheating, lying, and deceitful ways were starting to come all back to him at a time in his life when he felt the most guilt. Everton never believe that his step-brother was so grimy and ruthless. He not once witnesses this new side Warren ever before. Casey was a gullible female from the jump.

Everton could have said, “Bounce that ass for me.”  Of course, Casey would have gladly asked him, “Fast or slow big daddy?” 

Just that very single question would have had Everton pleased within seconds. He had not a single clue what she could have possibly seen in his step-brother. To him he was lame nigga who fucked around with the fuck arounds’ to basically get his name around. Everton knew that his name made countless niggas feel some type of way on the Westbank of New Orleans and including his step brother Warren. If Warren knew that he could have any women that he put his time into getting to know, then why was he so stuck on Casey? All Everton wanted to do was just call up a cab and go crash at his people’s house before he lost his cool. With Casey and Warren going at it to the extreme he had no choice, but to watch what happened next. 

Warren walked across the spacious living room to Casey. He didn’t want to fuss and he wanted to come clean with his feelings. 

“Casey, if you stop acting like a ho’ I will love you unconditionally. I know you want to make things work with my brother, but I gotta know before I leave, who do you really want? Do you want to make shit work with me or him and just be honest?” 

“Warren, please leave! I don’t want to talk!” 

“Answer the damn question Casey! Who do you want?” Everton chimed in.

“I want to be with Warren, Everton! That’s who I want to be with!” She cried.

“You stupid ass bitch! It’s cool though. I want full custody of my son too. I hope you fo’sho ‘cause you playin’ games that a child would do." Everton said as he walked out the front door.