Chapter 4

Chapter 4

4 months later

Love 'anit always complicated... Nieva - "Complicated"

With Everton still locked up and Cavon making a speedy recovery, Casey had more time on her hands to tend to her son and her personal life. After the shooting she moved from her then apartment complex to a very spacious condo, but still remaining on the Westbank of New Orleans. She did not want to be so distant from Warren, but she knew that time was the only thing that was going to mend the open wounds they created both mentally and physically. Cavon was in and out of the hospital for check ups and both of them were meeting with their assign social worker once every Wednesday after-noon every two weeks. Casey knew that she had to prove to everyone that she was capable to raise her son as well as maintain a household as a single mother.

With all the negativity that was being said and spread all around about Casey getting back with Everton once he get back out of jail had her heated. Plus, not to mention his crazy ass mama and sister who harassed her every chance they had in public. His sister Rayne' who was better known as Rainy never took any liking what-so-ever to Casey. She was always starting dry arguments and rumors of her catching std's from cheating on her brother. His mama was a so-called women of God who cursed as if her every breath lasted to speak another curse word. She went by the name of Mama Doris, but everyone in the church knew her as Sister Doris. Casey saw right through her holy hoe ways a long time ago.

Everton had been blasting her cellphone number up for the past few weeks, so much just for a minute of her time that she changed her number. She didn't want to write him or nothing she was just through with trying to find the good in Everton and his excuses. After all he put her through and moving into her new living situation, she was worn out. In her heart she wanted Cavon to have an open relationship with his father, but not with the monster she grown to love over time. She often found herself wondering what would life be like if she was with Warren instead. Deep within her soul she yearned to be love by such an affection man, but honestly was afraid to say that she was in love with him.

Both Casey and Warren have been secret lovers for little over a year now. She fell deep into the arms of Warren after months of witnessing him playing the role of Cavon's father figure. Warren was 26 years old with a deep mocha muscular complexion that would make any women who is a chocolate lover of men make her lick her lips.

To Casey, he had so much more than a nice set of full lips and deep dark brown compassionate eyes. Warren had goals, dreams, and ambitions to accomplish. He did not rely on the streets to keep his bills paid nor food on his table. He had a career working as an electrician and as well as an online clothing shop; as far as she knew. His life was not on display for everyone to see like Everton's and he was everything she really wanted in a man. Casey laid back on her new queen bed that just had a dark charcoal colored sheet covering. Her thoughts were every where and her son was in his new room sleeping. She decided to dial up Warren and see how he has been doing, since he also has not reached out to her in a month going on two.

Warren's phone rang until the fifth ring and an unfamiliar female's voice answered, "Hello?" In her ears. Almost immediately Casey lost her cool, but kept her feelings under control before she could even ask to speak to Warren. She felt like she was calling his house phone number after school and his mother caught her off guard and answered the phone.

"Hey, can I speak with Warren?" She spoke in a carefree tone.

"Ummm... who in the hell is this?" The unfamiliar female voice hollered through the receiver with a New Orleans accent.

"I'm Casey, Warren's sister-in-law!" Casey responded still not trying to get buck over the phone.

"Well, my fiance' isn't here right now, and he left his phone with me!" She bucked back still with an attitude in her tone.

Casey was feeling played to the utter most fullest. Her heart sank and her lump formed in her throat. She was at a lost for words and was ready to lose her cool on the Warren's so-called fiance' that she knew not a damn thing about.

She wondered, "What else could that nigga be hiding?"

"Baaaby, let me tell you one thing. I hope you ain't one of them hoes who be trying to break up a happy home, 'cause if you try it over here then I'm coming for you my damn self bitch." She said with rage in her tone like she knew that Casey was clearly lying about being a sister-in-law.

Casey could no longer lay in bed. Her anger made her rolled out of bed and said, "Okay, I see he may have your mind traveling boo-boo, but he is my boyfriend and we been fucking for...." Casey snapped back before she could finish her sentence.

"You been fucking who baaaby?" She questioned cutting Casey off, and stretching the letter a in the word baby for about 10 seconds.

"Bitch, I don't need to repeat myself! You are not about to get me all out of my character with your ghetto talking ass."

"That's alright 'cause I heard you the first time. Which I think is funny because he never told me or his son about you." The female replied back in an arrogant tone with a grin on her face.

Casey didn't want to be petty, but before she could gather her thoughts, there was knocking at her condo door. She hung up her phone to see who could be at her door; without even thinking that Warren had a clue where she now lived. There in the peek hole was Warren standing on the other side of the door just waiting to come in.

"Casey, could you please open up the door, so I can explain myself to you." He spoke loudly knowing that he was guilty for leaving her alone for so long.

"I don't want to talk to you Warren. You should be checking on your girl who has your son at home with her right now, waiting for you!" Casey replied back to Warren with the same attitude the female over the phone was giving to her before she hung up on her.

"Girl, I don't know who in the hell you talkin' about, because I don't have no son or a girl!" Warren yelled at her through her front door. He felt played behind her actions. After all was not expecting for Casey to be acting the way that she was.

Casey decided to part with her feelings and open the door to face Warren. She did not know what to believe any more, but once she smelled Warren's Issey Miyake cologne greet her senses easily all wrongs that were committed were forgiven. They stood gazing each other's eyes in passionately before intensely locking lips. Casey could not back away from the taste of his tongue. His love made weak in her knees and her treasure box began to quiver for his loving.

"I love you so much, and I really don't want to go another day without being with you." Warren whispered into her ear as he sucked on her neck and gripped her plump ass through her black yoga pants.

"I love you too Warren just make love to me." Casey said instructing him to follow her lead into her bedroom.

"I want to fuck you so bad, let's just start all over." He replied as he took off his shirt and started to take off his grey and black Nike basketball shorts that covered his hardness.

"Warren my son is in the other room sleeping." She said hesitating to go any further.

"Just keep it down when I'm giving you what we both need, and everything is going to be okay." He reassured her as he grabbed her by the waist and took off her bra, and started to caress and suck on her 38 C cup titties.

The feeling of his warm mouth re-exploring her body made her worry go away quickly.

"Tell big daddy how bad you miss him?" Warren moaned as he stripped her out of her clothes and started playing with stroking his right hand index finger back and forth on her wetness.

"I miss the shit outta you baby." She moaned into his ear as he sat on the edge of her bed.

"Then show me baby. Show big daddy what he been missing." He instructed as he pulled out his hardness from his boxer briefs.