Chapter 14

Chapter 14 

I'm in love with another man, and I know it anit right.... Jazmine Sullivan, "I'm In Love With Another Man"

Raymond smiled, but couldn't help but think about where their relationship could end up as he took her by the hand and led her to his master guest bed room up a flight of stairs. Talisha knew not to ask any questions she just followed his lead and smiled as the music came to an end and the soulful sounds of Jazmine Sullivan's  classic hit "I'm In Love With Another Man" came on. 

****

Casey and Warren on the other hand where in deep conversation. To her surprise Warren followed her and her sister to Texas Roadhouse and waited outside patiently for the girls. Once he saw the commotion going on with her sister and Malone, he knew shit had went completely sour inside the building. Word had been gotten back to him about his girl, Honaray cheating on him months ago. He just never felt the need to address her, and the rumors that he heard buzzing around the Woodmere community in Harvey. All he honestly thought Honaray was giving him on a sliver platter was lies and bullshit. Warren didn't leave the restaurant right after the sisters departed neither. He decided to wait until he saw Malone and his date walk to her car. As much as he wanted to jump out of his all black 2013 Chevy Tahoe and fuck Malone up; he just watched and gripped his stirring wheel fighting back tears. He wondered how could the women he love hurt him so bad? As he watched them get in her car, he watched how they interacted with each other and how they even fooled their selves into looking and behaving as if they truly were a happy couple. The rage and frustration  that he felt in his chest made him feel defeated by the love he had for Honaray.

He wanted to try to mentally piece together all the lies she probably told him about being a father and her future husband. All he could think of was dirty shiesty bitch. He went to the daiquiri shop to just blow off some steam and shoot a pool game with a few of his homeboys. To his surprise Casey was just sitting alone by the window sipping on her large daiquiri cup, while on her Iphone. It was the perfect time to re-approach her and to see where her mind was from all the madness that just happened. Casey knew how her sister operated and didn't felt left out once she left with Raymond. She wanted her sister to just escape the pain she just endured as much as she did. Before Casey realized how much time had flew by between her and Warren's conversation she wanted to just head home and crash for the early morning. Of course Warren joined her.

As Casey step into her front door she felt buzzed and a little light headed from not eating. Warren could tell that Casey tried to drink away the pain by taking huge sips of her daiquiri to numb the pain. He watched as she took off her heels one by one.

"Casey, I know we both hurting right now. I just wanted to make sure your mind is in the right place." He said as he walked to sit next to her on her sofa.

"Warren, don't worry about me. Worry about your baby mama and your brother who is coming home next week."

"Talisha told me that you paid your brother's fine and got him a damn good lawyer, Warren. You don't have to front like you don't have money or make it all seem as if we both need love right now."

"Casey, that's your problem now. You always think that somebody lying to you or some shit! You played me earlier and now you playing me again. You know what? Fuck. this shit mane. I'm through!" He yelled getting up heading towards the door. 

"Warren you are not about that life! I just can't keep fuckin' you and my baby daddy is about to come home. I'm in love with your brother; no matter how bad shit might seem!" She yelled back at him.

"You can't erase the past and if you really think that my brother is going to come back and not fuck you up, then you stupid."

"Warren, you brother won't do me shit, if he want to see his son. Plus, I talk to him a few days ago and we are going to try to make things work. That means that I'm through with you."

"So you think that you can just fuck me whenever you want to and talk to me any type of way like I'm some ho' outcha in these streets? Let me tell you something Casey, I'm not that type of man. You could let any nigga talk you out of your draws if you want to, but just don't bring them around my nephew." He shouted as he unlocked her front door.

"Bye, Warren and I hope that your nasty ass baby mama really is carrying your child!" 

Warren locked the door and walked fastly back to the sofa and smacked Casey in her face with all of his might. Casey screamed and tried to get up and run away, but with Warren's strength she was just his prey. 

"Now you going to give me some pussy or what?" He said ripping her shirt off of her body.

"Get off of me Warren, I don't want you any more! Stop it!" She screamed from the top of her lungs as blood raced from her nose.

"No, I fuckin' love you and you are going to have my child if that bitch don't!" He grunted in her ear as he kissed  and sucked on her neck. 

"Please, stop it! Warren please don't do this!" 

Her words fell upon death ears and Warren's rage was showing more than ever before. Casey loved Warren, but knew that they could never be. Jeasouly and fustration was commanding his every move. Before Casey knew it she was passed out on her sofa and her naked bottom half of her body was covered with sperm. Warren was hurt  from his actions and didn't want to ever hear again that she was in love with another man, if he couldn't have her to himself. All he ever really wanted from the night was to have her to himself with no issues being brought up. He didn't know what his next move was going to be, but he knew that he had to leave before she would wake up.