Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I will fight for him go to war wit' you bitches... Sissy Nobby - "Consequences" 

Casey didn’t want to be alone, but she still felt fucked up for the decision that she just made off of impulse feelings. She couldn’t believe her damn self for what she said. A stupid ass bitch, she truly was beginning to label herself. Cavon stood peeping from his bedroom door at all the madness that was going on down stairs. He watched as his father left his mother again and this time it really seemed as if it could have been forever. 

Warren watched his brother walk out of the front door in rage and hurt feelings. He felt guilty for turning on his step-brother for his baby mama, but pussy was pussy, and she wanted to be with him. He looked upstairs since he felt as if someone was watching him and Cavon quickly slammed his bedroom door. Casey knew her son was watching the entire time, and honestly didn’t know how to tell her son what had just happened. Warren walked over to Casey biting his bottom lip. 

“Look, if you want to make this shit work with me you can’t be fucking my brother; even though he is the father of your son. I love my nephew a whole lot. You heard meh? I wish that I could just give you my heart right now, so you can feel how I feel. I never met to hurt you and I would never do anything to ever hurt you again. I am not a rapist. I am a man who just can’t stand to say that I am madly in love with yo’ home wreckin’ ass.”  He said as he caressed her face and smiled.

“Warren, this situation doesn’t feel right. You were just talkin’ all that hard shit in front of your brother, and now you all lovey dovey, since he walked out the front door and left?” 

“Calm down, my brother going to be straight and I’ma make sure that you straight too. We can make it together and start our own family now. There won’t be any bad blood between me and my brother at all, Casey. Believe me and just ride for me.” 

“I am going to go outside and check on Everton. I heard what you said, but my son needs a father figure. I would be damn if he takes custody of my child after all we have been through. Something gotta shake from this point on. I refuse to let this just be the way that it is Warren. You worried about starting a family when I am losing the father of my son, right before my eyes!”

“I told you that the nigga going to be straight! What part of that you don’t understand? If he don’t do what he have to do to be a father to Cavon, then that is where I am going to step in. I don’t have no problem with that. I told you, I got you!” 

Warren was just speaking to deaf ears by now. Casey stormed out of her condo to see Everton smoking from a pack of Kool mild cigarettes. 

“What you doin’ out here bothering a lonely nigga fo’? Shouldn’t you be fuckin’ my step-brother right now like you been doin? Ohhhh...yeah, I get it you sorry, huh?” Everton said as he flicked his third cigarette. 

“Everton, please stop with your sarcastic as ways. I am not no longer fuckin’ him Everton please believe me. I am truly sorry if I hurt your feelings. Things have gotten completely out of control and we need to talk.”

“What is there to talk about Casey? You played the fuck out of me in front of my seed and my Warren ole bitch ass and now it’s all good? I don’t fight over pussy Casey. I realize that yo’ stupid ass really not worth it. You out here giving your goods away to your kin folk now? You even expect for me to respect you as the mother of my seed! You got life and real shit fucked up fo’ real. And here is the engagement ring too that I had in my pocket for you.” He replied as he tossed her a velvet black Kay’s box. 

Casey opened the box as tears raced down her face. A bold and elegant Le Vian Bridal set ring. The 14k vanilla gold along with the chocolate and vanilla diamonds sparkled. As she studied the ring Talisha and Raymond pulled up in her drive way. Talisha had it on her mind to smack the fuck out of Everton and that’s what she planned on doing once she step out of the car. Raymond and Talisha made up on their way to Casey’s condo, but neither of them was expecting more drama to come about during their day.

“That’s Everton out of jail Talisha? You damn sho’ didn’t mention that to me.” Raymond said coming to a stop in the drive way. 

“Yep, and I didn’t tell you a lot of things Raymond. I just have to get some things off of my chest too, so you can just wait for me or come see.” She said stepping out of his car with now a black tank top, a pair of blue Puma running shorts, and baby blue and white Puma running shoes to match. 

Talisha didn’t speak to either her sister or Everton. She just walked right up and smacked Everton in his face with all her might. Talisha couldn’t forgive him for being so careless and putting her nephew life in danger. She believed that Everton never truly loved her sister just because she had a child for him. There was not a day that went by that she didn’t look at her nephew and thanked God he was still alive. She knew that Malone was after him for blood and she was right behind him. 

“Bitch! You done have lost your fuckin’ mind! You wanta smack me in my face like I am some bitch you fuckin’ with! You got me fucked up!” Everton yelled at her now with his fist balled up. 

“Don’t you touch my fuckin’ baby daddy Talisha or I’ma be the one to fuck you up! You done played with the wrong one!” Casey said as she put the ring down and started to buck on her big sister. 

Talisha was confused. What in the hell could have happened in just a matter of days between her and her sister had changed for the worst. Casey was basically defending the same man who cheated on her several times and didn’t truly love her for the women that she was. She didn’t want to fight her sister, because she stood up for her baby daddy. But, if that’s what Casey wanted she didn’t mind putting her hands on Casey to beat the hell out of her. The way that Talisha saw it, it was going to be for the better. 

“If you wanta fight Casey, I’m warning you to not catch feelings after this ass whooping is finished. Your baby daddy not going to save you from this ass whooping, since you called my hands out! We sapose to be blood, but you want to fight me over some stanky ass dick! You got me all the way fucked up!” 

Raymond was now standing behind Talisha. He didn’t know what to say to her to calm her down, but he knew that Casey was going to get the ass whooping of a lifetime from her sister. No matter what went down, he had her back one hundred percent. He wished Everton would have tried to raise a finger at Talisha after being smacked. He had it on his mind to send him back to his mother in a casket and predated at that. 

“Run up bitch! You ‘bout that life right? I’m not scared of you bitch! I am not the one to be played with over no nigga who don't give a fuck about you!” Talisha shouted at Casey.

Before Casey could even think of what she was going to say next, she ran upon her sister. Talisha and Casey was severing each other fierce punches while calling each other bitches and ho’s. The fight was getting out of hand and Warren opened the front door to see what was happening. He couldn’t believe that both of them was fighting. Blood poured from Casey’s nose as she kept swinging. Warren looked down at the velvet black box that was on the ground by the fight. He was ready to call Everton’s hands out for a fight that would end the bull shit for good. But reality snapped in when he thought of Casey being pregnant.