Chapter 28: Fight

In the Courtyard

"So... How shall we do this?" A brown haired boy started, with a lopsided smile. "He asked us to organize a fighting tournament didn't he?"

After Stehlen left the classroom, we burst into clusters of students and went to the courtyard. The courtyard, where I took down the very first golem not that long ago. The pillars that I took down were removed but were not replaced. I wonder if that's because of Fenrir? Anyway, being in the courtyard, we each stood in our own little groups. Obviously, I was with Kael and Itsuo. We just stuck together, it's not like we're particularly close or anything, but we're just stuck with each other I guess?

Then, this brown hair boy initiated the conversation. Probably the popular guy type. The type of person that would be the center of attention, lots of friends and holds the position of the class representative if this is a normal class. Starting the conversation so easily and being able to push the flow of it towards the direction he is leaning towards. This is just my assumption but he definitely has the traits of a popular guy.

My master once said, that having charisma is absolutely important for an army leader. Some people are just able to radiate it out naturally and people would just gladly die for you while some can spend their whole life and never pull it off. Giving just a momentarily glance at me, my master immediately categorized me to the latter group, depressing the crap out of me. Even just remembering it now, it still hurts... (If you're asking who my master is, you'll see sooner or later, alongside with my weapon manufacturer)

"How about we introduce ourselves first?" He continued. "My name is Kyrie Fischer. Nice to meet you all."

And so on and so forth, students burst forth and introduced themselves. When it came to Kael's turn, he gave a grandeur speech,

"My name is Kael Litheburn, remember that well, you small frie-", only to be interrupted by Itsuo introduction.

"Hello! My name is Itsuo!" He purposely shouted, over Kael's voice.

Then, my job, as usual, before those two broke into a fight, I followed Itsuo's example and shouted my introduction, wanting to die of embarrassment.

Opposite us, I could see, Rin rolling her eyes and broke into a giggling fit.

That sadist. I thought, feeling my cheeks burn. Why is it, that she's always there every time I make a fool of myself.

Some did not bother to introduce at all, though. Two to be exact, one was her, the steel grey princess, Hersteller Eisen. The other was Michael Litch.

Yes, that prick who knocked me down. Freaking hell. I know there was no other choice but to face him. He passed alongside me and the fact that there is only one class, we would end up facing each other sooner or later. But on the first day?! My lucks sucks. Hmm? I feel like I said that before?

When no one else spouted out their names anymore, Kyrie continued.

"How should we decide the order? By lots or what do you guys think?"

"Arghh, how annoying! Come, I'll take the stage. I will beat every single one of you!" One of the boys stepped forward.

He was large, wide chested and with muscle ripped limbs. Black, buzz cut hair, with a scar cutting straight across the bridge of his nose. I think his name was Reinhard Lehmann.

Out loud, I said, "He sure reminds me of someone."

Getting what I'm putting down, Itsuo sardonically agreed, staring at Kael. "Yeah, he sure does, I wonder who?"