twenty-five: meeting

[Jeon Jungkook]

So all of us are in the room. I'm sitting on the bed, Haru sat beside me, Yeoleum and Taehyung sat on the couch, Yoongi leaned on the wall, Hoseok stood by the window, and Namjoon is standing in front of Haru and I.

“Goddamn, Jimin is calling me.”Yeoleum says, checking her phone. She clicked her tongue, “Since I'm unable to participate in heavy activities, I'll try my best to help with whatever you'll plan later on.” she stood up, and shot her infamous dagger glare at me. I tensed. “Behave yourself.” Yeoleum said, as she went out of the room.

There was a short moment of silence until Namjoon cleared his throat, “Anyway, why did you do that?”

“I was ordered.”I said, “By whom?”Namjoon asked, leaning towards me. “Song Eunhyuk.” I replied. Namjoon stood up straight and sighed, “No wonder.” he pursed his lips, looking at me,“How did he know you? You're not doing hitman related things now, right?”

“Um excuse me, but what do you mean by he's not doing hitman related things now? Was he a hitman before?”Haru asked, raising her hand a bit. Hoseok immediately cleared his throat, “Let's just go outside, Haru. Haegi has been looking for you too.”

“But-”Haru was about to dissent when Hoseok cut her off with a “Let's go.” and dragged her outside the room.

When they finally left, everyone's attention diverted back towards me, expecting an answer to Namjoon's question. “Justin made contact with me a month ago. He told me to work for him, and I declined. But he has other evidences that proved us as the hitmen from the Kims eight years ago.”

By what I said, Namjoon's, Yoongi's, and Taehyung's bodies tensed, their eyes a bit wide. “What do you mean by he has other evidences? Namjoon got rid of it already.”Yoongi says, in which Taehyung agreed, “Maybe he's just fabricating it and fooled you just for you to work for him, Jungkook.”Taehyung said.

I shook my head, “He used to work for the Kims too, right? He has the copy of every hitman working under them before the Kims got arrested. Namjoon isn't aware of it since every dirty work was done by Eunjoon.” “That sickly bastard of a twin of yours, Namjoon.”Yoongi grumbled, and Namjoon looked like he's thinking deeply.

“But how is Justin treating you?”Namjoon asked, and I shrugged, “Nothing special. He doesn't treat me badly too. But if he spreads out the word that I was the one who assassinated the Vice president and the Justice Secretary, then I have my own receipts on how he was ordering me to do such things... He was the one who introduced me to Mr. Song.”

“So what's your plan now? Why are you running away? Your identity isn't even known in the public or even in the police. I heard that if you are Song Eunhyuk's hitman, he prevents your identity from leaking.”Taehyung asks. “Haru.”I replied, “His next target is Haru.”

Then there was silence.

“So...What are you gonna do now?”Yoongi asked, “Assassinate Song Eunhyuk?” I nodded, “Yeah. Justin will replace him. It's the president's plan, after all.”

There was another long silence.

“This would be our last mission to assassinate someone, alright?”

Namjoon says, and then rest of us nodded in agreement.

“So are they coming with you to assassinate Mr. Song tomorrow?”Haru asked me, crashing on the bed. I crawled up beside her, and landed on the soft matress, my face buried on the pillow. “Yeah,”I said, my voice muffled.

“What did you guys discuss about earlier?”Haru asked, I turned my body sideways to face her, as she was facing directly at me. I aimed my index finger at her, and poked the tip of her nose, “I'll tell you sometime.”

Haru frowned at my response, and I just chuckled as I pulled her into an embrace. Her face leveled my chest, as I was leaning my head in hers. She wrapped an arm on my waist, returning the embrace. We stayed in that position for a few minutes now, and I am trying to sleep, but Haru spoke up, “Hey Jungkook.” she says, looking up at me. I looked down at her, “Hm?”

“What are we?”

“....humans?”

Haru laughed and hit my chest slightly, “No, not like that.. I mean.. What are we? You and me? What are we?” She looked like she's too serious in asking that question. I just smiled, leaned in close to her, cupping her cheeks. I our foreheads  touched, the tip of cour noses brushing against each other. Slowly edging my face closer, I closed the gap between us.
While kissing her slowly, it seemed very different from the time that she smacked her alcohol-flavored lips on mine last month. I felt that Haru kissed back. I went on top of Haru as she lay down on the bed. I resumed on kissing her lips, slowly ghosting my lips towards her exposed neck. I left a few purple marks on her skin, marking her as my own. Haru let out a groan, as she was tugging on my shirt. I went back onto her lips and gave it a peck.

I crashed beside her, holding her back in my embrace, “I marked you. You're mine. So what do you think is our relationship with each other?”I asked, and Haru snuggled her head on my chest, “Together.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“So I'll be going to work now, and expose myself out as you look for Mr. Song's hitmen if they're attempting to assassinate me?”Haru asked, and I nodded as I closed the door of Haru's car, “I'll just drive you to your house to change, and then I'll see you later at night?” I started the engine, adjusted the clutch, and then stepped on the gas pedal. The car started to move.

Haru heaved a huge sigh, as she nodded, “Sure.” She tilted her head to the side, leaning on the window. Purple marks and love bites are visible on her neck which made my lips crack into a smirk as I kept on driving.

When we arrived at Seoul, Haru taught me the directions towards her house. We arrived there, and the both of us went out of the car. “I should keep going now, bye.”I showed a small smile as I turned my back on Haru and started walking, when Haru spoke up, “Uh, Jungkook...”

I turned towards her, “Hm?”

Haru looked at me, scratching the back of her neck, “Uh.” She paused, “Don't get hurt or caught later....” I laughed, “Okay, sure. Don't worry.” I pointed finger guns at her and winked, which made Haru giggle a bit. She went to the doorstep, “Bye.” she said. I just raised my right hand and waved it a bit.

When she entered her house, I carried on walking, until I saw a familiar black Porsche a few meters away from me. I rushed towards the car, and the driver's seat window rolled down, showing no other than Justin, my half brother.

“Is everything prepared for later?” he asks, and I nodded, “How about Mr. Song?” “He's just at the headquarters, getting new recruits. Your friend Hoseok will keep an eye on that Haru girl, right?” Justin asked, and I nodded. “Good.” Justin nods, “Everything's going according to the plan. Just wait for my message later, then let's get moving.”

“Got it.”I said, and Justin rolled the window back up as he drove away from me.

___________________________

Another crappy chapter I'm rlly sorry for this